Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 12-28-2003, 02:51 AM   #1
Toronto
Regular User

Default How the British fight :D

http://www.drunkstunts.com/videos/brit_fight.wmv
enjoy
Old 12-28-2003, 03:13 AM   #2
geekdiggy
Regular User

brits sound funny when they cuss

facking fag yew facking wont som, i'll kick yo facking arse

i'll facking teach you a facking lesson

haha

now i don't wanna see any jackie chan bullocks, i wanna see some WINDMILLING IN, and if you've got a seh of keys on ya, sti' them in ya hands and mike them cownt

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 03:17 AM   #3
Toronto
Regular User

i showed this at school, it was crazy everyone was doing this shit for weeks
Old 12-28-2003, 04:39 AM   #4
kramerman
Regular User

Everyone was fighting for weeks? ahhah.. I wouldn't like to be in your school dude.. heh
kramerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 05:07 AM   #5
blah
Regular User

HEHEHE its funny cuz their british.
Old 12-28-2003, 10:33 AM   #6
FoxFour
Regular User

Fighting in the real world. All that BS about stances and graceful moves, that's just mainly for show. But when your in the street and get involved in a fight, you don't turn to your assailant and say "Wait, I have to warm up first"
Now, I'm not saying that all of the Martial Arts are BS, some of the techniques used by the military fighting units are based off of that. Put an SAS guy against those posers and we'll see what's up.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:38 AM   #7
TeflonTron
Regular User

ROFLMAO. Paul Kay is the man (he used to play Dennis Pennis)

@GeekDiggy: Shut yor face, yoo slag!! I'll kick yor bloody arse, sonshine!!

Yes, I happen to be English.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:49 AM   #8
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by FoxFour
Fighting in the real world. All that BS about stances and graceful moves, that's just mainly for show. But when your in the street and get involved in a fight, you don't turn to your assailant and say "Wait, I have to warm up first"
Now, I'm not saying that all of the Martial Arts are BS, some of the techniques used by the military fighting units are based off of that. Put an SAS guy against those posers and we'll see what's up.

You are joking, right? My friend, who happens to be the Tae-Kwon-Do champion, kicked 10 guy's arses, and he was drunk. None of them got to lay one hand on him.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:56 AM   #9
TeflonTron
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Originally Posted by FoxFour

You are joking, right? My friend, who happens to be the Tae-Kwon-Do champion, kicked 10 guy's arses, and he was drunk. None of them got to lay one hand on him.

I'm not saying that you're wrong (I've studied various forms myself) but I'd take that with a pinch of salt. Any, and I mean ANY martial arts student would tell you that people don't walk away from fights with 3 or more people very easily, no matter who they are.
TeflonTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 11:58 AM   #10
godspeed06
Regular User

yea dude, you're full of shit. i'm not saying if you've only taken a couple of lessons, but if you are good, you can really beat the shit out of people.
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 01:37 PM   #11
troskap
Regular User

yea dude, you're full of shit. i'm not saying if you've only taken a couple of lessons, but if you are good, you can really beat the shit out of people.
Well, yes. Sometimes, the really good can flatten the house. But a streetfight is damn risky. I've seen guys with lots of training and belts under their name get taken out by a Kate-Moss-skinny punk smacking a brick upside the guy's head when they're dealing with a bunch of other people. Or the brawler that gets taken down by the guy that falls on the back of his legs by accident, twisting and hyperextending a joint. And that's not even talking about when you have to deal with knives, let alone guns. All you can count on in a streetfight is that you can't count on anything.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
40th Anniversary Daytona 500 Pace Car Replica
#812/1500
troskap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 01:43 PM   #12
Toronto
Regular User

wow this went off topic!

BADMIHAI - some of my friends say they have ment or (know) the Tae-Kwon-Do champion, do u know were he works or studies? is it the Samurai Club on Hwy7 in Richmond Hill?
Old 12-28-2003, 06:38 PM   #13
FoxFour
Regular User

Now don't get me wrong, I have known; and practiced with some people that really know their stuff, people that have trained law-enforcement in self- defence and hand to hand combat. But I have also seen a lot of people, and I mean a lot of people; that think they could handle themselves in a situation and then you see the level of training that they have recieved - is lacking. And I have also seen some people, with no training at all, just the experience they have received in life, they are just naturally good at fighting.
And Troskap is right, street fighting is damn risky, too many variables. Sure, fighting with swords and sticks are fine, but this isn't the 12th century anymore.
I'm not trying to be a jerk, just voicing my opinion. Everybody has made some good comments on the matter.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2003, 08:20 PM   #14
FPVPSI
Regular User

And yeah the video's pretty good too! LOL!
Old 12-29-2003, 12:26 AM   #15
geekdiggy
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI

i really don't try to go out of my way to pick on you but please just listen to yourself. are you fucking joking? tae kwon do HAHA, the second most useless martial art next to tai chi

dude just stop already

hard to hit in only three tries.
geekdiggy is offline   Reply With Quote