Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 08-27-2004, 02:23 AM   #1
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

finnish sports car...that's a first...looks pretty god IMO, a little whacky but good...

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2004, 10:40 AM   #2
Toronto
Regular User

kinda looks like a lotus, even the underbody
Old 08-27-2004, 11:42 AM   #3
HeilSvenska
Regular User

Fantastic. Now the only Scandanavian nation not to have a sports car is Norway.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:46 PM   #4
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

What a good work...the car looks like a bit the new lotus elise, and it has its own personality, a personal colour as well...the technical data is as good in general as its competitors such as the elise, the vauxhall vx220.....and once you have a good set up of suspensions, brakes....youll get a brilliant enough car to launch it on the market........well done....
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 03:08 PM   #5
Vansquish
Regular User

Sweet little car...nice looking...hints of the Renault Sport Spider, Impreza WRX, Zonda, Elise and particularly the new Korean Proto Spirra

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2004, 04:09 PM   #6
FoxFour
Regular User

The instrument cluster reminds me a little of the Pagani Zonda. What is up with that 'mailbox slot' in front of the driver? Also, in the video; they show the driver shifting gears. I think they should move that aluminum vertical structure that's in front of the shifter a few inches farther forward. 'Whaap'! That wouldn't feel good if you get a little agressive with the shift and your knuckles hit it. I see a little bit of Lambo Gaillardo in the form of the hard edge shape that is sculpted in the sides. Ford is looking into it, eh? I doubt they would use this design vehicle, but they should produce an affordable sportscar like Pontiac will be doing. But if this thing did come to the US; expect the front end to gain some girth in order to pass front end collision rules.
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote