Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 01-24-2008, 03:40 PM   #1
Smartdriver
Regular User

Default One day In Adria International Raceway

In September, I went for the first time on Adiia International Raceway, to see some test, in particular those of the Italian stage of the FIA GT championship
I wasn't ever come here used to follow the races at the Imola circuit, closest to my house but which is currently being restructured...
So, under a very hot sunny day, I was able to spend a wonderful day
During the morning I walk inside tourism cars box but also, inside superstars championship and Renault clio cup boxes Really interesting to see the mechanical work
Unfortunately, I didn't have any pass going into FIA GT championship box cars....
The afternoon I cooked in the sun in the stands, watching the cars turn and is certainly very funny...but not for my skin...
I was very impressed with the high speed that reach the FIA GT cars and certainly Maserati MC12 and Lamborghini Murcģelago overall, with flames from exaust!
Unfortunately, the high fences not have allowed me to take better shots and I also noticed that my zoom to 200 mmm is often too short and certainly doesn't work in the best area in terms of sharpness. I'm therefore planning to take a longer zoom for future other track-days shots....
So, here some shot of the day. Enjoy!

More pics in hight resolution and two different size are avaiable on my website: www.italiansupercar.net

www.italiansupercar.net --- My first website about modern and classic supercars
www.smartdriver.it --- My Car Enthusiast website about Smart
Smartdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:09 PM   #2
franck bullitt
Regular User

Location: 10 mls from Eurodisneyland....and too far from unlimited speed's highway!

I love the "superturismo" w/ BMW 5'series, S-type Jagauar, RS4....
Old 01-24-2008, 05:47 PM   #3
pilotvtm
Regular User

love the clio and the audi.....

pilotvtm is offline   Reply With Quote