Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 09-18-2007, 04:42 PM   #1
yo_spc
Regular User

Default The Saint Saturnin Classic British Welcome

I post you a small report of a british cars meeting (but not only) in a small town near Le Mans, St Saturnin.
A funny event, with a lot of very different cars from the 30's Bentley Tourer to the Ferrari F575M, especially with a big amount of Aston Martins.

At start, the Aston Martin, and some models of big interest : a 6,3 cosmetic Virage Volante, a Zagato DB7 and a very rare DB7 GTS II (a limited version from the London dealer, Aston of Mayfair).
Click on pics to access to the complete pics session.

Now, some Lotus, an unusual Esprit V8 GT, a GT3 and one of the two (:shock: ) Esprit S2 "World Champion Edition" present to the meeting!

Different tasties english cars : Jensen Interceptor, Marcos Mantis LM500, Ultima GTR...

... and now, one of a very few Bentley Turbo R James Young, finished in an exotic dark purple!

Enjoy!

http://yo.spc.free.fr
yo_spc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 05:52 PM   #2
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Very interesting meeting, and once everyone has his own preferences about the favourite cars, here we go the mines

Firstly the Aston Martin Vantage (for me the most authentic and the best Aston Martin Ever)

Secondly the black "world champion edition" lotus esprit

And finally, one of my favourites saloon cars (a wolf with a sheep skin), a bentley Turbo R
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 05:24 PM   #3
Smylait
Regular User

I didn't know this event. Now I will watch it for next year.