Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 07-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
TT
Regular User

Default Jul 27: GT2, GT3, 575, Pantera, Gallardo, Merak...

We are back in August 2005 for a while.. dang, I'll never catch up

NSXs are definitely rare in Switzerland, but some days they seem to be pretty common...

Sexy Merak attending a Ferrari meeting in the public parkings

You might like or consider it rice. You be the judge

Underground Porsche dealer parking the day we arranged an indepth with the GT2. Sadly the day it had to happen it was rainy and the garage said it was too dangerous to take it out LOL. Never managed to set it up a second time

Another Pantera after the red one last week!

The "usual" Gallardo with the CBR I rented back then. Was never hit by so much rain as that day, shit!
Old 07-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #2
sentra_dude

As usual TT, excellent locations, pictures, and cars! 8)

Nice NSX! 8) :good:

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #3
yeckmohr
Regular User

I collect all of your pics on my pc - there are high class each of them.
Thanks Matteo

---------
SL 73 AMG
yeckmohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:25 AM   #4
franck bullitt
Regular User

Location: 10 mls from Eurodisneyland....and too far from unlimited speed's highway!

I love the Quattro 8) thx TT
Old 07-28-2007, 06:10 AM   #5
Smartdriver
Regular User

That Pantera is great! I love it!

www.italiansupercar.net --- My first website about modern and classic supercars
www.smartdriver.it --- My Car Enthusiast website about Smart
Smartdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 05:23 PM   #6
PorscheRS
Regular User

That are some very nice pictures TT, awesome what you've seen recently. Actually I've got a question after I've been following this forum for several weeks. I'm a real car addict and this year my holiday trip is to Lugano and because you live there I wanted to know some good car places. I've allready found the Porsche garage which I'm certainly going to visit and I would like some tips from your side if that question isn't to bold.
PorscheRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:54 PM   #7
TT
Regular User

Near the Porsche garage you'll see Ferrari (no pics allowed) and Mercedes (SLR in the showroom). As for the rest, Lugano isn't like Paris or London with the typical hotels where you'll spot nice cars.

The best bet is to set up a spotting place along the lake in town and wait for the cars to come.

No idea when you'll be here, but August is a pretty dead month as everybody goes on holyday. in summer Locarno is better than Lugano carwise.
Old 07-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
Schwalbe

The LWB Quattro looks good in white, but personally I don't like those Borbet wheels and the "RS2 style" front bumper... the original front bumper is more suitable.

Thanks Matteo for you pix, I hope you will have the chance one day to set up a photosession with the 996 GT2. :good:
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 11:11 AM   #9
Wutputt
Regular User

Great sightings, especially the Merak and Pantera. But the best shot is the 575 IMO
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:11 PM   #10
PorscheRS
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Near the Porsche garage you'll see Ferrari (no pics allowed) and Mercedes (SLR in the showroom). As for the rest, Lugano isn't like Paris or London with the typical hotels where you'll spot nice cars.

The best bet is to set up a spotting place along the lake in town and wait for the cars to come.

No idea when you'll be here, but August is a pretty dead month as everybody goes on holyday. in summer Locarno is better than Lugano carwise.
Sadly enough you answered the day I left, but I luckily found all your tips nevertheless. I'll make a topic with pictures of what I've seen tomorrow.

You are right about setting up a spotting place. I was at a campside in Agno and the road from Lugano was filled with exotics every day around 6 o'clock in the evening. The Lugano airport is a great spotting area as well as the road in front of it. The Honda garage in Agno has a NSX and several Type-R's and if you'll drive from Agno to Bioggio within a range off 100 meters from the Agno church you'll find a Ferrari at the Chevrolet(I guess) garage. I haven't spotted the NSX or the Ferrari so you could do that if you want to.
PorscheRS is offline   Reply With Quote