Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:42 PM   #1
gangajas
Regular User

Default New Nissan 350Z version Nismo

Short test but with some nice drift action:

gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:17 PM   #2
ae86_16v
Regular User

Thanks for the vid. . . you know what I hate most about this car? Is that stupid rear bumper that they tack the diffuser on to. I mean over all the car has some nice curves, then you get hit with this HUGE rectangle with the diffuser.

ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 08:22 PM   #3
saadie
Regular User

^^ true .. thats the ugliest bumm ever!
Old 04-03-2007, 08:27 PM   #4
obdr
Regular User

yeah its hideous. If I were in the market for a brand new Z (and I was until recently) I would just buy all the internal Nismo stiff and leave thier body kit crap on the shelf where it belongs.

For gods sake I hope Nissan eventually offers a twin turbo version like they did with the old 300. I mean, with all the R&D going into the Skyline they could offer a "baby" skyline for those that cant drop $75,000 on a car but want to one day..or for those that want a FR platform car and dont really wan AWD.

I mean, Toyota is planning to offer a turbo version of thier next Supra. Mazda is supposedly in the works with a new Rx-7 and Honda is working on a new S-2000. Also the new Mustang is more powerful then the 350z and, more importantly, can be easily modded to 400 plus horsepower and with moderate suspension mods and tuning can outhandle the 350z. The new BMW 335i offers a sweet twin turbo V-6. Plus, porsche is rumored to be working on the next "cheap" porsche..read = new 968 and 944 turbo.........the 350z is gonna have some serious competition especially considering that the roadster version can go for $40,000 with the right boxes ticked. Thats serious money for that car!!!!.

I know Nissan plans to make a 3.8 liter V-6 for thier next big update to the 350z. Im gonna hold off and hope they turbo that motor eventually. The day Nissan offers a factory turbo option for the 350z (or will it be 380z by then hehe???) is the day I drive down to my local Nissan and put in a deposit. Dead serious.
obdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
rave426
Regular User

Wow, I think that dude called it a supercar. That thing is as far away from being a supercar as a Mustang GT........Its ugly too.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:13 AM   #6
gangajas
Regular User

Originally Posted by ae86_16v
Thanks for the vid. . . you know what I hate most about this car? Is that stupid rear bumper that they tack the diffuser on to. I mean over all the car has some nice curves, then you get hit with this HUGE rectangle with the diffuser.

That bumper is "similar" to the one the Super GT 350Z uses
gangajas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:03 PM   #7
initiala4
Regular User

interesting accent
initiala4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #8
TopGearNL
Regular User

Interesting, the bumper is ugly but better function then style eh!?