Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 05-09-2006, 10:00 AM   #1
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Default I want your opinion.

Hi, I usually make videos of my friends races and rides, ive make a presentation wich ill put at the beggining of my future videos.
The second part is some drifts with my Getz over a muddy soccer camp. I want your opiniom about the presentation, the small drifts are just extracheese LOL!

Its low res cause high res goes to 130 mb!

bultaco_metralla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:12 PM   #2
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Nice video! I like the overall composistion and soundtrack..

Just one thing you need to work on IMO. Timing. The scenes don't go as well as they should with the beat of the music.. If you just spend a little more time on that, it would be perfect!

What kind of presentation is this for anyway?
Old 05-09-2006, 02:36 PM   #3
ARMAN
Regular User

I'd gladly help but I see this
:bah:

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:12 PM   #4
FoxFour
Regular User

I agree with the timing to the music, but it's way better than anything that I could do. What's the name of that group that you were playing when you featured your drifting?
Many pilots of the time were the opinion that a fighter pilot in a closed cockpit was an impossible thing, because you should smell the enemy. You could smell them because of the oil they were burning.
Adolf Galland
FoxFour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 05:52 PM   #5
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

well dutch!about the timing i agree, some parts were timed really good but finally had to delete some transitions cause my CPU needs a C/:Format and need more RAM to run final cut program!!! But i know i can do it better. THX!! Its a presentation for my videos ( have many friends racing proffesionally), im Adolfo Pfeiffer, APRacing!! in fact i have to change it cause theres a Racing Workshop in Spain called APRacing also.... Maybe ill change to my nickname and surname Gogo Pfeiffer Meroño = GPMotion... ¿?¿?¿? I dont know what ill do!!

Thx anyway arman!!!

FoxFour: Group: Le Tigre
Song: Deceptacon
Old 05-10-2006, 03:51 AM   #6
DeMoN
Regular User

what software u use to edit?
Old 05-10-2006, 05:27 AM   #7
bultaco_metralla
Regular User

Demon, I can use two, the first one goes very well with my computers performance, its the Pinnacle Studio v.8, and the other is the one i cant run correctly with my CPU, is the FINAL CUT, a proffesional program wich is also used in hollywood movies etc... Is the best program for video, in fact its recommended by almost all the Cinema Masters or Studios,the better way to run it is wih a G4 or G5 Mcintosh, but theres a version for windows, like the one i have, but if you dont have your CPU completely OK youll have problems with transitions, titles etc... I have 2 friends working on Tv and Films, they can give me another time these programs, if you want to do something illegal !!