Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos

Old 02-25-2006, 02:13 PM   #1
man430gt
Regular User

Default Firefox Problems!

I've had a problem with saving pictures/videos from the net whilst using firefox. Every sime i right click, savee image as, it the window saying MS has incounted a problem and gives me the option to "debug" "Send error report" or "don't Send Error Report"...
Any ideas on what to do?! I've tried uninstalling it then gettin it again and still no luck I've had this problem ever since i upgraded it about 2 weeks ago...
man430gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #2
AlienDB7
Regular User

Does the saving problem happen with files other than pictures and videos?

When you say reinstall, I suppose you didn't remove the user profile. Try to delete the profile directory for firefox and install again. Make sure you backup the important data such as bookmarks and other settings.
AlienDB7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 07:20 PM   #3
man430gt
Regular User

Originally Posted by AlienDB7
Does the saving problem happen with files other than pictures and videos?
Nope pretty much just them.
Originally Posted by AlienDB7
When you say reinstall, I suppose you didn't remove the user profile. Try to delete the profile directory for firefox and install again. Make sure you backup the important data such as bookmarks and other settings.
I've removed user profile and gone to control panel to remove it from there already... :cry:
man430gt is offline   Reply With Quote