Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-03-2005, 06:43 PM   #1
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Default I will be gone for a year...

Anyone notice I havent been online very much for the past 1 or 2 weeks or so? Its that time of the year again. Summer time .Exams are coming up and I am gonna move after exams. My dad packed up the computer yesterday without even telling me but then he had to pay some bills online or something so we unpacked it.

Anyways I will be moving and so on during summer and my parents are gonna go travel yet again outside the US. I told them they have been traveling too much lately but this time its Italy! They are very "associated" with this person and think of him highly so my dad "must" go see him. He has been to just about every one of his shows in the US for the past few years. Anyways he might go to Italy to listen to his wise words and I was like dude Italy? Hell take me as well! So rite now if he goes then I go.
http://www.tprf.org/

Anyways putting that aside my computer will be packed up today tommorow who knows when? (I predict around next monday) I just thought I let you guys know that I might not be on till around maybe I dunno August? Thats if everything goes rite. Anyways I will be around and if you see me dissapper dont get worried.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:10 PM   #2
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

have a great time in italy! take pictures of whatever car you rent (lean towards an alfa!) cheers!
Old 05-03-2005, 07:19 PM   #3
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by ferrarif1fan89
have a great time in italy! take pictures of whatever car you rent (lean towards an alfa!) cheers!
Naw I am not sure if I am going yet. My parents have been traveling way too much. about 7-9 months! Anyways I dont mind going or not. Sounds very fun. But moving is gonna suck. First we gotta wait till the house gets built which will be done next year? Dont know why its gonna take so long. So we are gonna live in a Apartment or some Condo? Cant wait to have the workout room in the new house.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:40 PM   #4
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Have fun dude! You shall be missed.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:49 PM   #5
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Have fun dude! You shall be missed.
Originally Posted by goodduck
have a good summer.

I think my parents are gonna put the computer in the living room in the new house so I gotta some how make JW a "safe" place if you know what I mean? Gonna have to go to no avatars and sigs. and then just bookmark the GT4 area of the site to cover up. Anyways I hope to be here until monday as I said before. Not sure if we are gonna go yet though since we gotta move all our shit. 2 hours from the beach to another place!
Old 05-03-2005, 10:28 PM   #6
DeMoN
Regular User

Enjoy man, Im on my final exams week, but I also need so JW relaxation =D
Old 05-03-2005, 11:03 PM   #7
gottacatchup
Regular User

I just had my first AP today so i know how it is. Have fun in your new home too!
Old 05-04-2005, 03:12 AM   #8
ARMAN
Regular User

Lucky you, having a holiday in Italy You can get on the net in Italy too btw

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:33 AM   #9
saadie
Regular User

have fun dude .. u'll surly be missed .. lol only if yea pop up outta nowhere with a topic "im back" .. lol jk
i got exams too ... my first exam is on 14 of this month ..... and practicals will start after 26th soo i'll be free in the beginning of next month ... lol .... i got my own computer in my own room .. soo its not going to be paked .. i hope ... :roll:
and btw ... new house new computer << thats how i got mine
have a wonderfull time in italy .. take lotsa pics of carscoughtbabescough ....
Old 05-04-2005, 04:34 AM   #10
saadie
Regular User

^^^^ repost
Old 05-04-2005, 04:07 PM   #11
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Thanks guys but I am just PISSED OFF rite now!

NO INTERENET FOR ONE WHOLE FUCKING YEAR!

Thats rite. I cant go stay at the condo in Tallasshee because they say there wont be anyone to take care of me or some BS like that and my brother is going to gainsville for college and I cant live with him since the apartement is only 2 rooms! So my options are to go with some realitives in a town near by. I AM FUCKING PISSED! I am gonna go kill someone rite now man. very fucking pissed. I am gonna make sure I piss off my parents for doing this to me before they head off to Italy because I aint fucking going with them anymore. I cant go with them not after what they fucking are doing rite now. So pissed off. This saturday or sunday is probably gonna be the last day I get on the interenet and then after that I am gonna have to pack up the computer and everything and wont be on the interent for a whole FUCKING YEAR!
Old 05-04-2005, 04:40 PM   #12
SilviaEvo
Regular User

ohhhhhh bad news good sir.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:46 PM   #13
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by SilviaEvo
ohhhhhh bad news good sir.
Shit man tell me about it. I tried all I could but they wont listen. Its final. I can try to get to JW from the school computers which are probably in the libary? I dunno it sounds good but its still gonna suck ass. I cant believe this. Seems so unfuckingreal! Rite now I am punching the fuck outta my chair.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:50 PM   #14
ARMAN
Regular User

Cool down PimpRacer, shit happens, its life 8)
Can you ask parents buy an old laptop for you? They dont cost very much and if you will not play games on it it dont have to be a very expensive used one. I think connecting to the net itself will not be such a problem if you have a PC or better laptop(internet cafe's,library's, mobile net etc.).

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 04:55 PM   #15
Pimp Racer
Regular User

Originally Posted by ARMAN
Cool down PimpRacer, shit happens, its life 8)
Can you ask parents buy an old laptop for you? They dont cost very much and if you will not play games on it it dont have to be a very expensive used one. I think connecting to the net itself will not be such a problem if you have a PC or better laptop(internet cafe's,library's, mobile net etc.).
The only problem is that they wont let me have interent. They think oh its only one year you can find something better to do. They dont give a fuck. I will find other things to do eventually such as weight lifting and shit afterschool to keep me busy. But its still gonna suck ass. Maybe I can tell my brother to convince them to let me live in the condo in tallashaee or something? They ALWAYS listen to him since he is extremely smart.