Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-25-2004, 12:24 PM   #16
possessed_beaver
Regular User

ok people. rember it's one thing to WEAR BRAND NAMES!!
it's a totaly different thing to wear them well!

always rember "dress to impress"
and it's the cloaths that make the man!
possessed_beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 01:22 PM   #17
corvette97
Regular User

sad but true ^^
Old 02-25-2004, 03:10 PM   #18
aliendude012
Regular User

Man, some of y'all can't spell worth shit.

Anyways, like they've all been saying, wear something a little left of the murder(to borrow a reference from Incubus). Don't get too radical or extreme, unless thats the type of girl you're looking for... Its ok to wear the brands. I wear clothes from Gap, American Eagle, Urban Outfitters, Hollister, etc and I've been doin pretty good. Just don't make it look like you're trying to look trendy with those clothes. Some people wear the most obviously trendy clothes and it pisses me off. Others, just wear what they like, no matter where its from, and thats cool. be that guy.

btw, get a pair of pink sunglasses. Or at least try them on. I have a pair and I've been told it works wonders. My gf likes them on me anyways. 8)

My dogs better 'cuz he gets Kennelrations.
FCE Forums
aliendude012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 03:12 PM   #19
scubywrxr
Regular User

^You guys have slipped up and let your feminine sides show
ummm.. by the way i prefer a nice pair of old fave jeans and a comfortable casual shirt (I like Hugo Boss and Diesel).. to match with a pair of slip ons from timberland or rockport or diesel or gucci.. oops ops:
scubywrxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 03:13 PM   #20
aliendude012
Regular User

Haha. I had one Diesel shirt that I really liked....till I washed it. It shrunk like three sizes :shock:

My dogs better 'cuz he gets Kennelrations.
FCE Forums
aliendude012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 04:03 PM   #21
nchs09

Originally Posted by robruf
I don't know if you have a store called ZARA near you but it is from Spain and they have awesome shit and it is not that expensive, yes it is higher than GAP and all of that crap but not nearly as high as DIESEL or HUGO BOSS or stuff of that quality.
i love zara, unfortunally only in florida
and i dont live there, there used to be one in el salvador where i used to live but here in georgia nop...
nchs09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 04:38 PM   #22
SFDMALEX
Regular User

When I want to impress a girl I dont wear anything.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 06:08 PM   #23
BADMIHAI
Regular User

DAMN! What's up with all this fashion talk? Holy fOck! I'm out of this one lol. I just wear..whatever...jeans and regular (whatever name) blouse. I really don't give a fuck about fashion, as I find it to be another example of human degeneration.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 07:53 PM   #24
oscargarza88
Regular User

i kinda agree with BADMIHAI, i just wear jeans a t-shirt, but l just look fot some "nice" ones
oscargarza88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 09:06 PM   #25
DeMoN
Regular User

I insist that the best thing is to get your cloathing bought by a girl. Have a female choose the cloathing for you. I like brand name cloathing, but not the tipe that have BIG "Armani" or "Diesel" or any of those crap names printed in font 432.5

I recently discovered that there are different brands suitable for different body types. No really! Nautica's t-shirt are big as well as DKNY these brand's size S is equivalent to Armani's size M.

BTW to defend my masculinism, I discovered this when my female friend saw it on me... she poited it out and I realized it.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:47 PM   #26
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by oscargarza88
i kinda agree with BADMIHAI, i just wear jeans a t-shirt, but l just look fot some "nice" ones

To tell you the truth, I usually prefer to dress "eurotrash". Adidas (or similar sports brand) all the way. Track pants and all. It's the most comfortable outfit you can get. And, really, I don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks about it.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 10:20 PM   #27
robruf
Regular User

Sorry, BADMIHAI but eurotrash don't wear ADIDAS or track suits, they wear expenive suits like Dunhill and YSL, smoke YSL cigarettes and try and pick up models while they pose around in their Ferrari's, hey they are just like us, can't we all just get along, LOL. If you want to dress eurotrash, go to Toronto and shop in Yorkville at some of the smaller and extremely expensive boutiiques and then you can say that you dress like eurotrash, btw no one with money in Euro wears track pants, they all dress one hell of alot better than we do over here by far.
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 10:42 PM   #28
nchs09

^^^ dude u just descrived me! :shock:

im scared
hahaaah i wish
Old 02-25-2004, 11:47 PM   #29
gottacatchup
Regular User

i always wear quiksilver or band t-shirts with cargo shorts/pants and burkenstocks. If i wanna go a little dressier i just put on a solid color button down shirt. I have necklaces and braclets my gf gave me which i always wear too.

However u probably dont want to take fashion tips from me cause i'm a 16 year old punk with a semi-wafro
Old 02-26-2004, 12:32 AM   #30
layz19

DONT FORGET THE BLINGG!!!!!!!!!!!