Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 03-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #1
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Cool Split from -NO 56K First real test drive of the ssc ultimate aero tt

Originally Posted by enzoferrari View Post
OkIt looks way better than the stupid Veyron,is faster,less expensive,the V8 sounds better,do you think that a bad engineered car will hit 256 mph, and thats without the stupid V16 with 4 turbos with a VW shape,and why are you hating,is a small company but look at the numbers 0-60 mph:2.78 seconds1/4 Mile:9.90 seconds at 144 mphTop Speed:257.41 MPH / Official Average: 256.15 MPHSkidpad:1.05 g0-100mph-0:11.6660mph-0 (braking):103 feet
PLUS+
Includes:Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Mirrors, Tilt-Steering, Cab-Controlled Front Air Lift
Video/DVD Screen, Automatic Back-Up Camera.
Well i think its the american way.Its a pity,you are all like Bush.Open your minds.

You are comparing US cars with European.You dont have a change.We dont make cars like toasters.

But is a diferent way of thinking,and its good.

Yeap. You only need to drive under your US speed limit,for that this car is just fine.

I disagree on many things that JC says but in others he is totaly right.

Drive safely.
leblanc2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
nthfinity
Regular User

Originally Posted by leblanc2.0 View Post
Well i think its the american way.Its a pity,you are all like Bush.Open your minds.

You are comparing US cars with European.You dont have a change.We dont make cars like toasters.

But is a diferent way of thinking,and its good.

Yeap. You only need to drive under your US speed limit,for that this car is just fine.

I disagree on many things that JC says but in others he is totaly right.

Drive safely.
So, you are just a prejudice European, and that is why the SSC is a "toaster" ?
Old 03-06-2008, 05:11 PM   #3
pagani
Regular User

Cool

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
I look beyond bush and all the other really american things.
Anyway europe has copyed the states many times now.
pagani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:06 PM   #4
79TA
Regular User

^ What's the American way? I'm going to assume you mean "winning"

This car is also just fine for setting speed records on what is normally used as a public road. It's a good contrast to the Veyron's runs in the controlled environment of the test track.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #5
pagani
Regular User

Cool

[quote=79TA;820614]^ What's the American way? I'm going to assume you mean "winning"

This car is also just fine for setting speed records on what is normally used as a public road. It's a good contrast to the Veyron's runs in the controlled environment of the test track.[/quote
It can lap a road course as well.
Old 03-06-2008, 05:11 PM   #6
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by nthfinity View Post
Originally Posted by 79TA View Post
^ What's the American way? I'm going to assume you mean "winning"

This car is also just fine for setting speed records on what is normally used as a public road. It's a good contrast to the Veyron's runs in the controlled environment of the test track.

LOL!
Old 03-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #7
nthfinity
Regular User

LOL!

ahh, I see now. When you cannot back your posts which have no substance, you cower away. Fine by me, I suppose. Just shows how much of an ignoramus you are
Old 03-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #8
pagani
Regular User

This topic is about the scc not about some europe vs us disscusion.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:51 PM   #9
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pagani View Post
This topic is about the scc not about some europe vs us disscusion.
Then how about people stop turning the threads into Europe vs X

Stop thinking that all world hate USA.Because its not true.
I personally (and many others) don't give a flying crap about what you think - but what we do care about is the way you have worked in aanti-US (as well as a superior-European) comment and angle into everything you have posted.

You have implied taht everyone in the USA is an ignorant cunts.

You have implied that their products are shit.

You have implied that the scenery is crap and that no roads exist outside of 10 lane freeays.

You have implied that the said cunts would know quality if it bit them in the arse.

If we honestly wanted to read that kind of crap all day, we would go hang out on a "bash everything that is not european forum", not a car forum.

You can hate anyone you want, thats your choice and the beauty of free will, but try limit your comments to criticising the cars, their features and abilities, instead of having a go at the peoples and the countries of origin.

It is possible to say that the Dodge Viper is an overweight, underpowered, bad handling poor build quality car without once insulting the country it is produced in - now the opinion may not be true, but at least it is limited to the car..

Rather than saying the Dodge Viper is made for fat lazy, uneductaed Amekuns that drive on straight freeways and only drag race from one hill billy trailor park to another to commit incest with their buck toothed cousins -- which seems to be your approach.

We dont need that as all it does is promote animosity and tension.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
pagani
Regular User

Originally Posted by RC45 View Post

I personally (and many others) don't give a flying crap about what you think - but what we do care about is the way you have worked in aanti-US (as well as a superior-European) comment and angle into everything you have posted.

You have implied that the scenery is crap and that no roads exist outside of 10 lane freeays.

You have implied that the said cunts would know quality if it bit them in the arse.

If we honestly wanted to read that kind of crap all day, we would go hang out on a "bash everything that is not european forum", not a car forum.

You can hate anyone you want, thats your choice and the beauty of free will, but try limit your comments to criticising the cars, their features and abilities, instead of having a go at the peoples and the countries of origin.

It is possible to say that the Dodge Viper is an overweight, underpowered, bad handling poor build quality car without once insulting the country it is produced in - now the opinion may not be true, but at least it is limited to the car..

Rather than saying the Dodge Viper is made for fat lazy, uneductaed Amekuns that drive on straight freeways and only drag race from one hill billy trailor park to another to commit incest with their buck toothed cousins -- which seems to be your approach.

I did not put that disscussion in that way.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #11
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by pagani View Post
I did not put that disscussion in that way.
I never said you did.

Not once - ever.
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:25 PM   #12
pagani
Regular User

Smile

I never said you did.

Not once - ever.
Ok thanks for clearing that up
Old 03-07-2008, 04:26 PM   #13
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Man you have to chill out, you have to many rage.

We are talking about cars ,and about diferent concepts.

My point is Veyron is not in the same class then the SSC.

Not if Us or Euro are better countrys.

You give the idea that you have some problem with europeans...

If you cant discuss like a normal person please dont post.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #14
79TA
Regular User

Leblanc, you have a pathetic habit of not addressing the issue at hand.

Someone refutes you by giving reasons why the SSC is more than a toaster . . . you just go LOL.

someone wonders why every other post of yours contains anti-american comments . . . you tell them to chill.

Grow up already.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:29 PM   #15
leblanc2.0
Regular User

Originally Posted by 79TA View Post
Leblanc, you have a pathetic habit of not addressing the issue at hand.

Someone refutes you by giving reasons why the SSC is more than a toaster . . . you just go LOL.

someone wonders why every other post of yours contains anti-american comments . . . you tell them to chill.

Grow up already.

Anti-american comments is what you all think?

Sorry if a give the wrong idea.

Now about the SSC, it need more time to development ,it reminds me the first koenigsegg.
http://dailywallpaper.de/desktops/au...nigsegg-328461

Need a much better design (exterior/interior).http://www.futurebytes.ch/wp-content..._aero_tt_2.jpg