Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-09-2007, 02:06 PM   #1
P_Zero_Rosso
Regular User

Default Land Rover Freelander 2

Here are my pictures from a Freelander 2 a couple of months ago. My personal favorite in the small SUV segment.

Old 08-11-2007, 07:12 PM   #2
pitfield
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Im sorry but I hate SUV`s and this one I hate the most because its such a crap car from top to bottom....
There are not much room in it so by that its useless for being that big,
It cant handle for shit on the road or off the road wich makes it useless in that aspect.
It breaks alot so it also makes it about useless as a daily driver....

The only reason to buy this piece of shit car IMO are to say I own a Land Rover as some stupid idiots think that you are sucssesfull if you own it.....

And yes I have driven these crap boxes, my comapny got 3 as comapny cars and my boss think Land Rover are one of the best cars made...I can agree on the Defender as that is not trying to be something its not, its uncomfortable, noisy with a rough ride, but its very good off road and its simple made so one can in alot of cases fix it in the bush if shit brakes.....

this is sadly not the case with the freelander, that is just shit....
I am also not a fan of SUVs but I think you'll find that the Freelander 2 is the best off roader in this segment.

Yes it breaks alot and none of them will ever go off road but get your facts right.