Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 06-18-2007, 01:14 PM   #91
philip
Regular User

Sorry, Paris apparently is behaving herself and staying out of the news. Same with Britney.

The Duke DA got disbarred Sunday. The Accused Duke players may now begin their legal proceedings against him and probably Duke University.

Natalie Holloway is still missing.

Some dumb asses in Selmer Tennessee decided to have some drag cars do burn outs at the end of a charity car event even though almost exacty the same thing ended in the deaths of 3 people less than a month ago. Seven spectators died when the drag car left the highway and smashed into the unprotected crowd.

Obama's Secret Service call sign is "Renegade".

It was announced Salman Rushdie will be knighted by the Queen, but Eric Clapton is still singing "Where is my Badge".
Old 06-18-2007, 01:20 PM   #92
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

Thank you. Can I stop pretending I give a shit and go back to doing stuff thats more important? You know, like organizing my socks in a rainbow and cleaning the blades of my ceiling fan? I mean, really, all that needs done and you're keeping me from it with these really, really ridiculously important posts. :roll:
Old 06-18-2007, 01:31 PM   #93
5vz-fe
Regular User

^LOL...good one
Old 06-18-2007, 02:26 PM   #94
TopGearNL
Regular User

Im surprised she hasn't gotten herself into trouble
Old 06-18-2007, 03:22 PM   #95
TopGearNL
Regular User

Couldn't leave it http://homepage.ntlworld.com/hands74...rcryinffo1.jpg
Old 06-18-2007, 05:20 PM   #96
philip
Regular User

Udate:

Duke University has settled out of court with the 3 suspended students for a confidential undisclosed sum.

A smart move by the President of Duke to keep his job and avoid the bad publicity for Duke not following the "Innocent till proven guilty" thing everyone here likes to talk about.
Old 06-18-2007, 07:03 PM   #97
philip
Regular User

Originally Posted by ferrarif1fan89
Thank you. Can I stop pretending I give a shit and go back to doing stuff thats more important? You know, like organizing my socks in a rainbow and cleaning the blades of my ceiling fan? I mean, really, all that needs done and you're keeping me from it with these really, really ridiculously important posts. :roll:
Hey, what happened, five Ferraris could n't beat four Porsches at LeMans this year. I was hoping Ferrari would clean Porsches clock and get them serious about racing again. No luck.

And then Corvette loses, aragh, with Ron (my favorite Canadian) at the wheel.

They now will make a Silver Surfer movie since Fantastic 4 did so well at the box office this weekend. It got a B on Box Office Mojo and a good review from Brandon Gray, Scott Holleran would have panned it like most on Jabbasworld did.

This months Porsche Panorama Magazine listed an Orange with Black 2007 GT3 RS for sale. It said properly optioned, serious inquirys only. No price, so you can assume way over list.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:40 AM   #98
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

I hear you on that, but it's crazy that we still keep clicking on the link to this thread
Old 06-19-2007, 10:18 AM   #99
silentm
Regular User

Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
I hear you on that, but it's crazy that we still keep clicking on the link to this thread
yeah well you know everytime i click this thread i hope some user might post an original/funny/humiliating message and that i could spend a minute or 2 laughing about it

maybe this thread should get moved to the Jokes and Humour section?
"Some say that the outline of his left nipple is exactly the same shape as the Nürburgring, and that if you give him a really important job to do, he'll skive off and play croquet... all we know is, he's called the Stig."

The Top Gear Wikiquote
silentm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #100
philip
Regular User

Originally Posted by silentm
Originally Posted by dutchmasterflex
yeah well you know everytime i click this thread i hope some user might post an original/funny/humiliating message and that i could spend a minute or 2 laughing about it

maybe this thread should get moved to the Jokes and Humour section?
Thats for the thread for the Jabba member who has the hots for Paris.

This thread is about serious human rights issues.

Oh Paris update: day whatever. A family friend visited Paris yesterday and spent all day on Fox News talking about how bad the decor of the vistors area was.

The Duke case DA Nifong didn't get to resign, a judge fired him before he could resign.

Queen Elizabeth the Second was burned in effigy for Knighting Salman Rushdie, Eric Clapton still sings "Where is my Badge".
Old 06-20-2007, 01:14 PM   #101
philip
Regular User

Your morning Paris update: Day 16 or could be more. Absolutely no Paris news, even the all Paris Hilton news website (yes there is one now) does not have anything. They did mention that Nichole Richie won a two week postponement on her DUI trial. Judge said no more postponements.

In other car news (See Paris is actually a car story as she was arrested for DUI) A large gathering of people in a park in Austin Texas, beat a man to death after the car he was riding in struck a child. He was trying to stop the crowd from beating the driver to death when the crowd turned on him. The driver survived and is cooporating with authorities. The child was taken to the hospital with non threatening injuries.

Looking into my crystal ball this will not be charged as a hate crime and Al Sharpton will not be on TV complaining that it was not.

The law suit for causing the the suicide of a mom, against CNN's Nancy Grace will continue in federal court. Nancy Grace apparently questioned her too hard about the dissappearance of her 2 year old son. The son has not been found, the relatives are the ones suing, the mom who committed suicide is the prime suspect in the dissappearance.

The tabloid story of the last century is back in the news as OJ Simpson's fiction story of how he would have killed Nichole Brown Simpson, if he had really killed her, was leaked onto the internet.

Apparently the Goldman's family was in final negoitiation with OJ's attorneys to allow the publication of the book if they got the money.

They suspect OJ released the book on the intenet to foil this plan and have filed new complaints with the court.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:56 AM   #102
dutchmasterflex
Regular User

Stop the hate and let the man live..

even though its utterly pointless
Old 06-21-2007, 11:02 AM   #103
philip
Regular User

Your morning Paris update: Day 17 or could be more. Paris news blackout could n't last long. NBC is under negotiations for Paris's first interview after being released. Apparently they will pay $1 million dollars to be the first to talk to her. And you all said she didn't have a career. Thats an Enzo for her 23 days in jail.

In other sort of Paris news. Perez Hilton.com a LA website that features muck on the stars, has 4 lawsuits against it for copyright infringement. The host fearing they would be drawn in has yanked the site.

The Olsen twins turned 21 yesterday. They are very rich, doubt we will ever see them in Playboy.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:31 PM   #104
5vz-fe
Regular User

I think Martha Stewart has a similar case where she got richer because she goes to jail.
Old 06-21-2007, 10:13 PM   #105
philip
Regular User

With Martha it was $100 million in stock gains.