Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-27-2005, 03:19 PM   #31
gucom
Regular User

thanks dani my french is not nearly up to the task of translating that article myself...funny to see how the program translated "ferrari mondial" as "ferrari World" lol
BTW TT, did he find the 2nd Carrera S to drive better?
Old 08-27-2005, 07:15 PM   #32
TT
Regular User

BTW, what posted by dani is page 1 only, there are two more (link at the bottom of each page).

And yes, he found the second 997S better than the first which was equipped with the sport chassis. Weird.
Old 08-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #33
raphaelws

great job!!!

Powered by DSC-H9
raphaelws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 06:33 AM   #34
Wutputt
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by Wutputt
Great pics, and what an experience it must have been. In particular, the pics with the lake as background are pure eye-candy It must be awesome to place the car the way you want it to be when taking pics. What a privilege

And what's JC opinion about the car?
I was about to post this link anyway, and not it also make sense, especially since you can read and understand french

:arrow: this is the review http://www.asphalte.ch/Autohdl.html JC's words, my pics and it's kinda cool to see my pics in there
This report wasn't yet online when I posted my message, wasn't it?
Thanks for the link anyway. I like his writing style. It has some nice metaphors. But he also gets to the point about how the car behaves and what he likes and dislikes. Apparently he likes the handling of the standard car with PASM more than the one with the optional sport suspension. Still he isn't really convinced about the handling. It's nice to see your pics on the site

Btw @ the Nordschleife report:
Originally Posted by Asphalte.ch
... pour tomber sur les premiers photographes amateurs (certains familiers, le monde est petit) qui observent les voitures débouler de Pflanzgarten.
I wonder who would that be
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 04:00 PM   #35
TT
Regular User

LOL indeed