Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > American Cars

American Cars Area dedicated to American Cars from Classic, Muscle, to Modern!

Old 07-08-2005, 02:55 PM   #136
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by 666fast
Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
Anyway, have fun, and mod your Vette till you just cant mod it no more. Im flatered with what you have to go through to """""BEAT A FERRARI"""""
You don't have to do anything to beat a Ferrari. A stock C5 Z06 has and will run quicker laps that many Ferrari's. Against an Enzo, no it wouldn't. But with the proper work, it surely could be done.
IMO it doesnt matter how much has or hasnt to be done for other cars to beat a ferrari, theyre faster than most of the cars and 10 times more exclusive. If you want a fast cheap car get a Z06 and mod it to beat an Enzo, but you wont get the same feeling as in owning an Enzo.
When u own such a car, i mean even if its not the top of the line, u dont care if u get beaten by a modded Z06, Supra, etc etc you just know ur car is better.
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:13 PM   #137
godspeed06
Regular User

Originally Posted by bmagni
Anyway, have fun, and mod your Vette till you just cant mod it no more. Im flatered with what you have to go through to """""BEAT A FERRARI"""""
You don't have to do anything to beat a Ferrari. A stock C5 Z06 has and will run quicker laps that many Ferrari's. Against an Enzo, no it wouldn't. But with the proper work, it surely could be done.
IMO it doesnt matter how much has or hasnt to be done for other cars to beat a ferrari, theyre faster than most of the cars and 10 times more exclusive. If you want a fast cheap car get a Z06 and mod it to beat an Enzo, but you wont get the same feeling as in owning an Enzo.
When u own such a car, i mean even if its not the top of the line, u dont care if u get beaten by a modded Z06, Supra, etc etc you just know ur car is better.
i think im gonna puke... what is this "special" feeling. its a CAR! its got a chassis, engine, four wheels and a gear box... its moves, it rolls, it stops. big fuckin deal. im about 99% sure youve never driven both a ferrari and a z06 so talking about this "special" feeling is complete bullshit.

and you "just know ur car is better" haha. the only thing worse than a snob who can afford one of these cars is a snob who cant...
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:59 PM   #138
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by godspeed06
Originally Posted by bmagni
i think im gonna puke... what is this "special" feeling. its a CAR! its got a chassis, engine, four wheels and a gear box... its moves, it rolls, it stops. e big fuckin deal. im about 99% sure youve never driven both a ferrari and a z06 so talking about this "special" feeling is complete bullshit.

and you "just know ur car is better" haha. the only thing worse than a snob who can afford one of these cars is a snob who cant...

HAHAHA "its a CAR!" thats got to be one of the funniest things ive ever read here.
and then , "snob", hahaha, u just dont get it.
Lets put it different, excluding ferraris.
U have a Z06 ok ??? then a modded hmmm lets say 350 Z, which is a good car but not as good as your vette, comes and kicks the shit out of you... if it was me in the z06, i wouldnt even care, i would laugh instead, from my point of view the 350 Z is not a car as good as mine... get it ?? snob is a different attitude.
maybe i see it different cause i hate modded cars... those are for wannabes IMO
snob is the one in the modded car who feels the best when he beats a ferrari
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 09:14 PM   #139
godspeed06
Regular User

yea, its a car. people around here think that ferraris are some special being only slightly below homo sapiens. its just a machine man. its a tool a race car driver uses to get around a track as quickly as possible - whether it be a z06 or a ferrari. youre right, apparently i dont get it, and that doesnt bother me. and no, if a modded 350z beat me in my z06 i wouldnt laugh at him for having a modded car that was cheaper than mine. i probably wouldnt do a whole lot at all. if i talked to him id ask him about his mods. what kind of person he was would probably determine what i thought about hte situation. if he was a douche bag and made fun of my car for having pushrods or some shit then id probably tell him to go eat a dick, but besides that, not much else to it.
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote