Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 03-02-2005, 05:38 PM   #16
robruf
Regular User

That 575M is such a beautiful car, it makes me drool, and since it is one of a kind and doesn't look pimped out, it is stunning
robruf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:08 PM   #17
PATo355
Regular User

the boomerang lights of the maser are so nice , i dont know wtf were they thinking when they put the new ones .

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2005, 07:19 PM   #18
TT
Regular User

The weird thing is that the official motivation was that the boomerang ones where too radical and they seemed to think the public would rather dig some classic ones... but since they were dismissed, I only read positive things about the old style.. nobody seems to prefer the present ones... go figure :bah:
Old 03-02-2005, 09:42 PM   #19
chest3r
Regular User

TT: I went to check the pics that I had and they were taken by you Nothing new.... :roll:
Old 03-02-2005, 09:50 PM   #20
SilviaEvo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
The weird thing is that the official motivation was that the boomerang ones where too radical and they seemed to think the public would rather dig some classic ones... but since they were dismissed, I only read positive things about the old style.. nobody seems to prefer the present ones... go figure :bah:
i like the new ones a bit better but thats me. the boomerang is kinda weird but it's probably cuz ive never seen them in real life. so if i saw them ill probably find out what you Euros like so much bout them
Old 03-02-2005, 10:06 PM   #21
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

that is the best -lookiung 575 i have EVER seen!
Old 03-02-2005, 11:22 PM   #22
raphaelws

This is the LADY of this update.. F575M not that rare actually, but black with a mat (opaque or whatever) finish, well,
yes.. it's RARE... Thanks for sharing 8)