Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 01-10-2005, 07:16 PM   #16
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by DeMoN
Waatt TT how can u survive that lol. The reason for them allowing it is because that is A PUNISHMENT! Acceleration must be awful! How much time before you can get back driving on ur beemer?
Hehe, you can see the acceleration in the video and I will drive the 320 again, as said in the subject, Feb the 9th painfull!
Old 01-10-2005, 07:20 PM   #17
SFDMALEX
Regular User

You get all the ladies with that pimp ride ey TT?

I LIKE IT
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 07:23 PM   #18
TT
Regular User

Well, I can get only one at a time anyway and since there is my girlfriend in the car with me most of the time, no luck
Old 01-10-2005, 07:36 PM   #19
dingo
Regular User

LMAO....good to see you having fun even in a car limited to 50 It must be annoying with people up your backside all the time, is the car marked in any way so people know its a 'speed-limited' car?
Have fun anyway
Old 01-10-2005, 07:40 PM   #20
TT
Regular User

Well dude, can't you see that big sticker on the trunk? Yes it is marked everywhere with those "45" signs
Old 01-10-2005, 11:50 PM   #21
antonioledesma
Regular User

LMAO....LOL....
and you have to be around a car that has all those signs of the very limited speed?
so you could be seen by other ppl... what a shame ops:
looks like it is (or was, I don't know) in Spain, where you were follwed by a person with a ridiculous suit, so that other ppl saw you have debts

so, enjoy your new toy, and you'll appreciate a lot more your bimmer
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 12:19 AM   #22
africanmojo
Regular User

you will just have to drive everywhere at 45 while stuck in that car. find some nice corners and see how it handles at least that way you could have some fun in it and people always say hire cars always do more then your own well in this case the governments car will.
africanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 04:22 AM   #23
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by antonioledesma
LMAO....LOL....
and you have to be around a car that has all those signs of the very limited speed?
so you could be seen by other ppl... what a shame ops:
looks like it is (or was, I don't know) in Spain, where you were follwed by a person with a ridiculous suit, so that other ppl saw you have debts

so, enjoy your new toy, and you'll appreciate a lot more your bimmer
Well, there are thousands of ppl wich have their license suspended, so the 45 kmh limited cars are not rare at all

Originally Posted by africanmojo
you will just have to drive everywhere at 45 while stuck in that car. find some nice corners and see how it handles at least that way you could have some fun in it and people always say hire cars always do more then your own well in this case the governments car will.
Hehe, you didn't see the TG episode where they test the Smart on the hammer head did you? The Smart ForTwo simple doesn't handle the steering wheel is just a funny gadget wich does almost nothing to that tiny front wheels
I already drove a "derestricted" Smart some time ago and I can assure you, you can't find another car that understeer more than it, noway
At 45 you are still safe on most conditions, but I am sure I can still miss a roundabout in the wet and end into somebody's car if I will try hard

Oh well, at least it is easy to park it everywhere
Old 01-11-2005, 04:38 AM   #24
ferrarif1fan89
Regular User

i wouldnt be able to survive in thay little turd. im sure its fun around town, but if it were in the state, it would get run over by two 18wheelers (which i hate btw) before you say applesauce! :shock:
Old 01-11-2005, 04:41 AM   #25
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Well dude, can't you see that big sticker on the trunk? Yes it is marked everywhere with those "45" signs
I must be blind no, I wrote the comment before clicking on the thumbs and then forgot to edit my post ops:
Its actually good you have the signs on the car, so people know you are not going that slow because you want to
Old 01-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #26
Wutputt
Regular User

LOL (sorry TT) that 0-50-0 vis is hilarious. 1st...pushing it hard...45...shifting to 2nd...oh I already hit 50

Your Smart seems to shift faster than the one I testdrove once. That one took about 1 to 2 seconds before it actually shifted. And idd the handling is totally rubbish

This is so funny, but actually it's also sad that you have to drive such shit now. But at least it's better than being banned for driving all motor driven vehicles.
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 11:53 AM   #27
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Wutputt
Your Smart seems to shift faster than the one I testdrove once. That one took about 1 to 2 seconds before it actually shifted. And idd the handling is totally rubbish .
This is a 2004 model (ForTwo), and yes it improved compared to the one I drove 1 and a half year ago, not really quick, but quicker.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:26 PM   #28
SilenCe
Regular User

Why did the Smart didn't drive faster than 45km/h?
I thought it would drive 100km/h?!

schhhhhhhhh, it looks HOT!
SilenCe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #29
TT
Regular User

Because they restrict it, so you can still drive it withouth your driving license since the law allows you to drive 45 kmh limites vehicles
Old 01-11-2005, 03:29 PM   #30
SilenCe
Regular User

Oh, i feel sorry to you. Bad.
In Austria there are also those restrict cars, but they were called "Mopedautos" and if i wouldn't have a license i would like to drive such a Smart! I mean, the acceleration isn't so bad!

schhhhhhhhh, it looks HOT!
SilenCe is offline   Reply With Quote