Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 01-06-2005, 02:46 AM   #1
Schwalbe

Default Awesome Dahlback car's for sale !

RS4 620hp 700nm
KW Competition racing suspension Alcon race brakes
Extra fueltank, 10x18 BBS LM wheels.
All OEM options, driven only 39000km
The car is like new and the topspeed is over 200m/h
Price $103,900
Building price $249,000 :shock:

Audi Quattro build 2003 from new Audi A2 rally body, hood, doors, fenders in coarbon fiber
Alcon race brakes, BBS 10x18 Magnesium race wheels, Audi IMSA/GTO gearbox and rear
diff, engine 2,1L 5 cyl 700hp 750nm KW competition race suspension
all the best possible parts. driven 25hour.
Price $216,000
Building price $312,000 :shock:

Fans of powerful Audi, it's your chance.

http://www.tjmmotorsport.com/forsale.html
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 03:12 AM   #2
pzgren
Regular User

Huuuu Dahlback, the really build awesomes Audis. I saw once a reportage about an modified S3 - absolutely crazy
Old 01-06-2005, 05:56 AM   #3
komotar
Regular User

All the Dahlback models look so brutal and agressive.....I like it.

That quattro looks stunning, what a beast.

What's up with their 900hp golf? Haven't seen that in a while...

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 06:30 AM   #4
dulja
Regular User

my dream car!!!!!!!!.
he use to have a beetle in 1989 that did 200mph. you gotta see that car. he was a relatively unknown guy then.
He is amazing. but then again he does a lot of developement for audiag
dulja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 02:38 AM   #5
Schwalbe

Originally Posted by pzgren
Huuuu Dahlback, the really build awesomes Audis. I saw once a reportage about an modified S3 - absolutely crazy
He has a modified S3 for sale too.
http://www.dahlbackracing.se/english...le/forsale.asp

Originally Posted by dani_d_mas
THe RS4 looks fantastic.... With that license plate it seems so... evil???
Yeah that's true Dani, the license plate is very Killer. It would be nice also on a powerful RS6:RS666

Originally Posted by komotar
What's up with their 900hp golf? Haven't seen that in a while...
The last time I saw the Dahlback Golf RSI it was for a Northern American promotion. In June the car was at Buttonwillow Raceway.
Here is the video: http://www.c3cars.com/pages/videoRel...=1&V=13156.wmv
The other occasion, it was for the überGolf Challenge for the European Car magazine of October 2004. The car didn't run very well at the Streets of Willow Springs (Rosamond, California). Diagnosis: The car was not capable of handling the heat of the desert and a slow speed track. I expected better than that.

Originally Posted by brembo
But Dahlback aint no God when it comes to tuning, yes he does some great work but mostly he fit ready kits from MTM and such, he have been hyped up to some God in tuning wich he is not....

sorry for this off topic walk but dont idolize this guy, the golf have never impressed me and 900hp......yeah its possible the engine is a Audi engine...hell the whole car is Audi exept a body shell that looks like a Golf....but I have never seen it work properly on track with that amount of hp..........
That's ok Brembo, because I share your opinion. First of all, Dahlback Racing use already existing material, I mean he is not a king tuner car company who invested a lot of $$$ in the research and the development for new products by a group of specialized engineers like Sportec-MTM-ABT-Oettinger… Remember, the company has only five employees in his HQ in Sweden so...

Indeed Dahlback has some good realization, but it especially owes it with the help of kits create by Roland Mayer and his team of engineer [Motoren Technik Mayer.]

Secondly, I also have serious doubt about the level of HP proclaimed for this Golf RSI. Even in the überGolf Challenge (European Car Magazine) the Dahlback Golf RSi did not have the 900hp proclaimed.

I nevertheless have some respect for Hans Dahlback who tries to prove once again that Audi is the best.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 05:29 AM   #6
dulja
Regular User

i have a video of a bmw m5 (1035hp)on a track (sorry forgot the name-some fest or something), anyway dahlbacks golf battled to keep with him. infact the beemer reeled him in constantly. thank for the info guys. by the way which is faster. the golf or his black audi s1????
Old 01-07-2005, 03:52 PM   #7
coombsie66
Regular User

The last time I saw the Dahlback Golf RSI it was for a Northern American promotion. In June the car was at Buttonwillow Raceway.
Just watched that vid, ummmm i hope they had it that rich on off boost over run for flame out photo oppertunities, as its a tad ridiculous!? :roll:
Old 01-10-2005, 04:08 AM   #8
dulja
Regular User

thanx brembo, live long
Old 01-10-2005, 04:10 PM   #9
martin100
Regular User

Yeah that Dahlback Golf RSI has to be absolutely insane! 900hp in such a light car The Audis are awesome though esp that RS4.
martin100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 07:08 PM   #10
jon_s
Regular User

I seriously want that RS4........and I probably would fork out that kind of money for it! (£50,000) :shock:

Holy shit! They are selling an S3 too:

S3 engine 1.8 T, 360 hp, race clutch and custom flywheel, Seqshift sequential transmission kit, Brembo 322 mm brakes, KW chassie kit, Bridgestone RE540 tyres, BBS Challenge 18"-rims etc.

Price:
33.000 EUR that is only £23,036!!! (A standard S3 still goes for 15-20k!!)
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2005, 07:11 PM   #11
coombsie66
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Originally Posted by coombsie66
Just watched that vid, ummmm i hope they had it that rich on off boost over run for flame out photo oppertunities, as its a tad ridiculous!? :roll:
I guess its done to get the flame effect in some degree, but to run it very rich on off boost helps cooling the pistons......
... and coke up the whole combustion chamber and exhaust ports/system causing higher temperatures in the places where the carbon deposits build up.

I spose the rebuild that engine all the time anyway, so wouldnt matter.