Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 12-03-2004, 07:13 PM   #16
acs power
Regular User

Since the first time I saw the F430 it became my favourite and I was sure it will be a huge success. Now all comments prove my point.
Old 12-03-2004, 07:23 PM   #17
adamwich
Regular User

There are now two things i just can't wait to see.

1. TT's picture update

2. The F430 in real life!
Old 12-03-2004, 07:26 PM   #18
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by thenumber1
Woah TT :shock:

Very lucky! Can just see the F40 in the background of the second pic

[EDIT - ops: and the SLR is visible too]

BTW - when are the cars being sold to the public??? i'm sure i will make a trip to see one as soon as it lands 8)
Yep of course some SLR pics will follow. Luckily they closed the bonnet for me, but it was surrounded by useless ropes and basically impossible to take a good pic.. I hope at least a couple are postable
What matters the most is that you have seen it for yourself Pictures can't really capture the thrill of seeing a car in the metal/carbon fibre... when i visit showrooms/dealers/motorshows, i take only a few pictures for myself to remember the trip by. The rest of the time is spen gawping at the details on the car... the angles you can't quite capture with a camera, the reflections on complex surfaces, the amount of legroom

Your pictures are a bonus... something you enjoy doing, and we enjoy seeing. So your "crap" pics of the SLR will still be appreciated 8)
Old 12-03-2004, 07:39 PM   #19
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Woah TT :shock:

Very lucky! Can just see the F40 in the background of the second pic

[EDIT - ops: and the SLR is visible too]

BTW - when are the cars being sold to the public??? i'm sure i will make a trip to see one as soon as it lands 8)
Yep of course some SLR pics will follow. Luckily they closed the bonnet for me, but it was surrounded by useless ropes and basically impossible to take a good pic.. I hope at least a couple are postable
What matters the most is that you have seen it for yourself Pictures can't really capture the thrill of seeing a car in the metal/carbon fibre... when i visit showrooms/dealers/motorshows, i take only a few pictures for myself to remember the trip by. The rest of the time is spen gawping at the details on the car... the angles you can't quite capture with a camera, the reflections on complex surfaces, the amount of legroom

Your pictures are a bonus... something you enjoy doing, and we enjoy seeing. So your "crap" pics of the SLR will still be appreciated 8)
LOL you are 100% right, I admit sometimes I do the opposite, I take pics in some sort of trance and then I notice details only when watching the pictures since I barely look at the car outside the small LCD screen! But I'd rather have some nice pics for you all than enjoying the car for hours and forgetting taking pics
Old 12-03-2004, 07:48 PM   #20
No.1
Regular User

^^^ lol... we're lucky to have such a dedicated JW scoop photographer
Old 12-03-2004, 07:56 PM   #21
TT
Regular User

What about this other rare beauty I got?

An F40... ok I saw another one in the other dealership, but this one was from Monaco

Old 12-03-2004, 08:02 PM   #22
bmagni
Regular User

wow !! its just being released and uve seen 2 already the same day and in different color, ur a luuucky guy !!!
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 01:13 AM   #23
Vansquish
Regular User

Beautiful shots TT, and excellent spotting. So now that you've seen it in person, how do you think it compares to the 360? I haven't had the chance to see it in the metal yet....however, for some basis of comparison, the Ford GT cleans up in the looks department to me compared to the 360. Not so sure about the 430 though...

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:51 AM   #24
dingo
Regular User

Unbelievable....I wish I saw all these cars like you, why did I ever leave Switzerland???? :x
That Ferrari dealership is the place to be....I think I could spend all sitting there and waiting for the cars to come to me.
Great pics, thanks, can't wait for the rest.
Old 12-04-2004, 05:02 AM   #25
sikx5
Regular User

I am afraid RC45 is right....this will become the new Ferrari Taxi for tools with too much money. But this is extrmley quick...so it might wipe out some of the retards....but then the poor car has to go as well......
Old 12-04-2004, 06:39 AM   #26
sndr
Regular User

AWSOME !!!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 07:29 AM   #27
SPEED_DEMON82
Regular User

God Damn it........TT dude r u the luckiest guy or whatt
Brother now every1 knows that this car looks great.....but tell us how it sounds. Im sure you must have heard them fire it up there while backing up the Yellow 430.

Edit- BTW TT what camera do you use....produces good images i must say
SPEED_DEMON82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 07:32 AM   #28
dingo
Regular User

TT, I think you will have to start a topic (and make it a sticky) about your camera....everyone seems to re ask the question in every thread.
Old 12-04-2004, 07:39 AM   #29
SPEED_DEMON82
Regular User

Well sorry about that if TT has already answered to tat question in some other topic. Will look it up .
SPEED_DEMON82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 07:50 AM   #30
dingo
Regular User

http://www.motorworld.net/forum/show...=20653&start=0

have a look in there for your answer.