Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Hobbies and Leisure Time > Computers, Consoles, Gadgets And Gizmos > Videogames

Old 11-03-2004, 07:24 PM   #91
TT
Regular User

Ontop, behind the camper then you just take a bike or motorbike and jump off the ramp near the US flag. You hit the triangle to let the bike go and O to open the parachute and glide down pretty cool!
Old 11-03-2004, 07:43 PM   #92
T-Bird
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Ontop, behind the camper then you just take a bike or motorbike and jump off the ramp near the US flag. You hit the triangle to let the bike go and O to open the parachute and glide down pretty cool!
Ontop of the mountain where you go to kill that witness guy?
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 07:55 PM   #93
TT
Regular User

if you mean the one that is inside the cottage, well no, I mean on top, really the top, where you can find a mountain bike to do the downhill race
Old 11-03-2004, 09:39 PM   #94
Sachmo12345
Regular User

did u manage to beat the RC plane mission...... is there any tips you could give me cus i could honestly punch a hole through my wall this mission is irritating me sooo much

Xbox Live Gamertag: sachmo12345
Sachmo12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 08:02 AM   #95
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Sachmo12345
did u manage to beat the RC plane mission...... is there any tips you could give me cus i could honestly punch a hole through my wall this mission is irritating me sooo much
Well first of all, you have to know that the fuel gauge is basically a time bar.. if you use X all the time or not, nothing changes, it is just a timer, so use the X as much as you need. Then well, the first two couriers should be no problem, you kill the first one in the van right at the start, then turn to the left and kill the one on the bike. I left the two to the nord as the last ones. The third one should be managed quickly or else you won't have enough time

the one on the motocross bike is a pain in the ass for sure... the best idea is to manage to come in front of him, touch the ground and shoot him like crazy.. he will speed toward you, but you should hit him more than he hits you. Or else, try to come from high above and go down on him as quick as possible, but risks to take to many tries... when you go after the last one, the timer should be at 50% or just below, or else you won't be able to come back on the roof of your building!
The last one is easy, he won't try to escape, so you just take it out very quicky and back home..

I needed at least 10 tries, and of course you also need some luck at some point!
Old 11-04-2004, 12:57 PM   #96
gis
Regular User

http://www.neowin.net/forum/lofivers...p/t238677.html

bigfoot update,got given this link and the pic is ont hat page if u scroll down......now im no expert but is it possible to photoshop onto a TV screen......and make it look THAT realistic?

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 01:33 PM   #97
TT
Regular User

Can you maybe post the picture here also? That url doesn't load for me
Old 11-04-2004, 04:44 PM   #98
Sachmo12345
Regular User

Old 11-04-2004, 08:06 PM   #99
gis
Regular User

Originally Posted by brembo
Im a hitman after all.......
LOL no need to mention that ok....

ok,i read later that that pic is a fake......BUT the bigfoot is real it seems.apparently makes an appearence mainly at night the time si heard are between 23:00 - 03:00 and mostly on a rainy,foggy and thundering night

Old 11-05-2004, 01:58 AM   #100
T-Bird
Regular User

OK I was doing the Jizzy mission and got fed up and quit so I went to do the driving school and I can't do a damn barrel roll did anyone else have this problem?
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 05:39 AM   #101
TT
Regular User

Yes it is the only challenging test, but you will get it in the end.. sadly even if you end up on your 4 wheels but the landing was on two and then you had some problems to stabilyze the car, you get 0%.. the trick is to really hit the ramp as close as possible to its limit and hope the car will complete the rotation before hitting the ground.. you will then get 100% I think I also gave a little steering imput before leaving the ramp when I made it, can't remember if it was to the left or to the right though
Old 11-05-2004, 10:51 AM   #102
gis
Regular User

god dam,can i do that mission of Zero's with the model plane and having to shoot the couriers of his enemy....NOPE i cant frickin do it,the couple times i actually stopped all the couriers i ran out of fuel,and the rest of the time i keep gettin blown up.....any hints you can giv guys?

Old 11-05-2004, 12:49 PM   #103
TT
Regular User

see page 6 danny

I am having a strange glitch/bug.. since some time, I have extreme difficulties in opening the doors of my fucking garages in San Fiero LOL! I need so stand in front of them immobile for a couple of minutes or they won't open at all!
Old 11-05-2004, 01:13 PM   #104
Sachmo12345
Regular User

for the barrel roll i tried doing it on the left like 10 times then i tried on the right and got it on the first try

Old 11-05-2004, 01:24 PM   #105
Evo
Regular User

I just finished with the 3rd race with that Chines guy.. And I still can't figer out where the Driving school is or where is the flying school....

Ohh by the way now the hookers pay me to have a good time with them.. Yes Yes ... I'm that good