Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 10-24-2004, 09:20 AM   #76
marktak
Regular User

Haha, I was 20 years old when I started to work there......I am 30 now! I now work besides my study (MBA) at a golfcourse near Nijmegen.

Car and Superyachtlover!!!
marktak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:52 AM   #77
TT
Regular User

Sadly we have enough proof to safely tell you are actually just the 4th identity of Donny... ence banned once again I fear...
Old 10-24-2004, 10:56 AM   #78
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Sadly we have enough proof to safely tell you are actually just the 4th identity of Donny... ence banned once again I fear...

OMG! Not again..... :roll:

How did you get the proof? I thought you had banned his IP.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 02:24 PM   #79
Anonymous

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
Originally Posted by TT

OMG! Not again..... :roll:

How did you get the proof? I thought you had banned his IP.
LOL for some reasonhis IP wasn't banned it was only by chance when his name came up on an MSN conversation that made TT look up his IP and found out FUCKING DONNY was back Again.... we were going to leave him alone till we saw all his bullshitting once again. Needless to say both TT and I were shocked that he had reregistered and so active
Old 10-24-2004, 02:33 PM   #80
TT
Regular User

We didnt't ban his two IP since he did his outing and we thought he understood it was time to stop... as Donny he did in fact.. but of course he had to register yet another nick after Donny, Miami01 and marks4... so now both IP, the 4 nicknames and the emails are banned...
Old 10-24-2004, 02:40 PM   #81
Anonymous

Originally Posted by marktak
Haha, I was 20 years old when I started to work there......I am 30 now! I now work besides my study (MBA) at a golfcourse near Nijmegen.
Still Bullshitting to the very end... If you ever see this Donny just FUCK OFF please and do us a favour and never come back
Old 10-24-2004, 02:57 PM   #82
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Damn, that guy is pathetic, when I was banned I never wanted to come back under another nickname, 'cause I am who I am, and its pathetic to pretend to be somebody else, that would also meant I had to change the way I react and respond, and I think that's ridiculous and in donny's case you have to have a mental problem to pretending that your somebody else over and over.

Go to a psy and get your head exmined.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 03:25 PM   #83
crayzayjay
Regular User

Originally Posted by Johns

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Grande Complication Chronograph Watch.
$599,400!!!!!
http://pacifictime.com/audemars-piguet-watches.htm
Now there is a man with good taste. I have a Royal Oak watch, didn't set me back $600k though!!!

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 03:54 PM   #84
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Now there is a man with good taste.
That watch looks like SHIT for 600 K. It's not tasteful either.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 04:28 PM   #85
jon_s
Regular User

LOl, @ Donny. Classic.
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 05:03 PM   #86
crayzayjay
Regular User

Right. First of all let's remember this is a matter of personal taste. Personally I'm not going for the fat-rap-star-with-gold-teeth-and-a-Rolex look. So in MY opinion, next to a bling bling gold watch with diamonds scattered all over the place, an A-P Royal Oak shows remarkably good taste. More elegant, and a far more original choice.

And i dont think the $600k tag matches that particular watch. That looks like one that costs a lot less.

Some people become so rich they lose all respect for humanity. That's how rich i want to be.
crayzayjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 05:54 PM   #87
bmw745ion19s
Regular User

here are some pictures of my datejust. bling bling but not too flashy and def. original i got the idea after i knew i wanted a gold face to match the metal as well as not clash with any attire i might be wearing. supposedly its normally reserved for all gold models but my parents buy alot so the factory rep helped us and he sent me a daytona he did for a good customer with the face. sorry my pics are bad quality due to the lighting but you can see more under my cars section and ill put in a picture of the daytona with the same face that had a lot better picture in it. enjoy!

bmw745ion19s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 06:36 PM   #88
coombsie66
Regular User

^^ Nice mate, not my cup of tea, i dont like gold watches too much, but very impressive none the less.
Are you seriously 18 years old!? With a new shape 745 and a custom rolex!!!!!!!!???? :shock: :shock:
Old 10-24-2004, 07:37 PM   #89
bmw745ion19s
Regular User

how much HP is your focus?
Old 10-24-2004, 07:38 PM   #90
bmw745ion19s
Regular User

lol yes im 18, the 7 is part of my parents collection but the watch is all mine (they like the all gold models lol). it was my graduation present started as a tradition with my older brother and i got to pick out everything on it. thanks for the compliments on my cars also, your focus would be fun to toss around fromt he looks of it