Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 09-25-2004, 10:34 PM   #1
itsthepham

Default What I SAW Today for BMW Lovers. :]

I decided to visit a local European Car Tuner shop on my way to the Beach today and take a few pictures. I must say, this shop builds some impressive cars. I took some pictures, especially of a BMW M3 GT-R replica.

Some stats about the M3 include, full GT-R Body Kit, HRE wheels as you will see in the picture. Brembo Brakes all around and all sorts of other goodies, Especially the engine was built with Hamann parts pushing over 400HP. This car also just came back from the Gumball Rally here in the states. I also took pictures of the Z4, I thought it was rather nice as well and also a 3-Series that was in the shop. I hope you guys enjoy these pictures. The GT-R was to die for. There was also a 911 Turbo Cabriolet in black that was fully equipped with goodies from what I saw were a Tech Art exhaust and HRE wheels and some kit I couldnt make out. Unfortuantly I didnt get pictures because the customer drove off. It sounded nice though.

tell me what you think. Sorry the camera shots werent as good as they would usually be. I was sort of in a rush.
Old 09-25-2004, 10:42 PM   #2
PATo355
Regular User

Pretty good indeed , thx

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
PATo355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 10:54 PM   #3
ZfrkS62
Regular User

Awesome M3! Hopefully the Tekademics Mischief crew went on the Gumball run. I really want to see that thing go
The Z4 is alright too...IMO that spoiler extension does more harm than good though and really doesn't look all that attractive.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 11:06 PM   #4
itsthepham

Yeah that would be awesome if there is coverage of that BMW in action. Im sure there is video clips already available. Oh yeah, the Z4 is for sale too. I didn't bother asking though.
Old 09-25-2004, 11:19 PM   #5
ZfrkS62
Regular User

did you get any specs on the Z4? i noticed the side markers had been removed for soem reason.

my carbon footprint is bigger than yours
ZfrkS62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 11:33 PM   #6
nurbrun
Regular User

Damn! nice pics man! I dont really like the back on that M3(with all the black shit) but the rest is to die for. Thanks!
Old 09-25-2004, 11:55 PM   #7
itsthepham

No, I didn't get any spec's of the Z4. The side markers are ugly thats why. Anyways, NurBrun, perhaps its ugly to some people but the Carbon fiber does do wonders.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:35 AM   #8
Drogear
Regular User

That m3 is sick! Is it a GTR or just a regular one with a body kit? I don't think BMW actually sold them other than the striped racing spec ones so the owner must have put it togeter himself.
Drogear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 01:51 AM   #9
dingo
Regular User

Thanks itsthepham, some nice cars which you don't see everyday.
Old 09-26-2004, 01:56 AM   #10
itsthepham

Originally Posted by Drogear
That m3 is sick! Is it a GTR or just a regular one with a body kit? I don't think BMW actually sold them other than the striped racing spec ones so the owner must have put it togeter himself.
Yeah, It's not a actually GTR. I suppose the body kit was imported like usual and added to the base model M3. I didn't know more than three exist here in the states. One being on a race car, another on Craig Libermans show car and this. But this is different. Supposely this car was built for the Gumball Rally. Rich bastards.
Old 09-26-2004, 07:50 AM   #11
na2o
Regular User

It looks FUGLY.
yeah they're pretty ugly, i don't like any of them
na2o is offline   Reply With Quote