Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 09-22-2004, 02:42 AM   #16
dingo
Regular User

I love the pictures TT, another great day.
Have you got anymoe pics of the 575, I just love it?

Originally Posted by budagboy2
I was asking b/c i watched the motorworld program on switzerland and saw how strick they were, is the video misleading or is it just wrong information?
I think that show was about 10yrs old so it may of been right back then....not sure though.
Old 09-22-2004, 03:53 AM   #17
TT
Regular User

Nope only a single pic of that 575. I was in a rush since I staid in Geneva longer than I thought and I spotted that one while I was going in town to pick up my g/f.. no time to park, step out of the car and take a couple more pics sadly.

Oh BTW, I just saw a red no stripe 360CS inside the Ferrari dealership, I think it could be a good test to see if I still can take pics there
Old 09-22-2004, 03:58 AM   #18
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Oh BTW, I just saw a red no stripe 360CS inside the Ferrari dealership, I think it could be a good test to see if I still can take pics there
LOL....you might as well try, maybe they got that car in especially for your test drive.
BTW, what are the chances this test drive is ever going to happen?
Old 09-22-2004, 04:02 AM   #19
TT
Regular User

Hehe I doubt it.. and since they ignore my last email I'd say the chances for a testdrive are the slimmest possible, something near 0 I assume... sadly I'm sure the director won't be there since he spend all his time in the other dealership 100-150 km from here, but this could be a good point for the pics since his dad (the one in charge here in lausanne) is very cool and probably unaware about the diplomatic accident with the F50 and Enzo pics

Ok, triped, camera and batteries ready, I am off for a quick 360CS raid
Old 09-22-2004, 04:10 AM   #20
dingo
Regular User

I can't wait for your return, and more importantly the pictures.
I hope you are taking a tripod, and not a triped...lol.
Old 09-22-2004, 04:50 AM   #21
TT
Regular User

LOL here and a bit unlucky... only the mechanics were there. The showroom was closed... so I'm gonna go back later oin the afternoon.

The 360CS is damn nice and nicely placed between the two rows of cars, I fear it is ready to go already so I hope to catch it in time.

The is also a 550 with New Jersey plates in there LOL! Strange!

Ah, it wasn't a worthless trip anyway. While I was parking at a store to buy some sheets of paper I noticed a blue 355 Spider, so I got at least one pic already today
Old 09-22-2004, 05:11 AM   #22
dingo
Regular User

Thats too bad TT, but hopefully you have better luck this afternoon. It seems every time you leave the house you see something special (like the 355, eagerly awaiting the pics).
Old 09-22-2004, 05:32 AM   #23
aks
Regular User

fuck man! u talk as if seein only 1 Conti GT and Ferrari a day is a bad thing! i never see more than one of either on a single day!!! i gotta come down to Switzerland for a while!

My Car: Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed 5-Door (Black Exterior/Red Leather Interior/Sunroof/17 inch Alloys/Tinted Windows/Rear Parking Sensors)
aks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 05:36 AM   #24
TT
Regular User

LOL yes I know, it's like when salegosse goes to Monaco, comes back and tell us he only saw 2 or 3 Enzo and a couple of F50

Anyway I never moan for me even a couple of M3 are already a good day, let alone a couple of Conti, SL55, 575 and so on
Old 09-22-2004, 05:46 AM   #25
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by aks
fuck man! u talk as if seein only 1 Conti GT and Ferrari a day is a bad thing! i never see more than one of either on a single day!!! i gotta come down to Switzerland for a while!
If you were to go to Switzerland you would probably be heading up, not down.
Old 09-22-2004, 06:36 AM   #26
Darkel
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
LOL yes I know, it's like when salegosse goes to Monaco, comes back and tell us he only saw 2 or 3 Enzo and a couple of F50
Lol, I tested it by myself, this is a special place, so we shouldn't compare it with anything else.

BTW I think your one thread/week rate is amazing, and always different cars, I guess you spend 20 minutes every evening in order to check the plates
Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 06:47 AM   #27
TT
Regular User

I admit lately, since I started covering the plates and since I never keep the original pics, I stopped checking the plates of course there are the same cars always parked in the same area and it's easy to recognize them, but for the other ones I simply shoot and enjoy the pics nobody said you can shoot a car only once and when I was still checking the plates it was so rare to spot the same one twice!
Old 09-22-2004, 06:54 AM   #28
cho_888
Regular User

TT i can not get over how many nice cars you guys have around! it hurts the mind
Old 09-22-2004, 06:55 AM   #29
Darkel
Regular User

Of course, but when your neighbor has a 360 Spider, posting one pic of it every day can be boring
But otherwise I agree, it's hard to spot the same one 2 times ^^ (I did : the same brabus smart roadster in 2 different places )
Darkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 08:06 AM   #30
Ford Capri 2.8i
Regular User

Thanks for the pics again TT....and their quality of them is perfect once more.......although you told that the day wasnt perfect because there werent many italian supercars, for me your stay in the Geneva(the pics are taken in Geneva, arent they) was perfect once you didnt get many difficulties for searching for the Merc SL, the 911........whereas i should be quite happy in i see a Cayenne or a M3 on the street a day at most.....anyway....i got impressed with the two black american supercars(its the first time that i see them in black colour), and with the black 575M as well(for me its very rare to get the chance to see the black 575 pics as well)....naturally, the beauty of the NSX, RS6, RS4, M3, M5 continues being unquestionable..however, the 6 series beauty in any shape (the coupe and the cabrio) doesnt convince me at all yet
Ford Capri 2.8i is offline   Reply With Quote