Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Lamborghini

Lamborghini Everything Lamborghini

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 05:30 AM   #61
Jabba
Regular User

Originally Posted by cooperluke
how about a custom picture of your car? Maybe with your car manual near one of those bottles of Nos? It is just a normal procedure here when someone claims ownership of a car!

I just cant believe what I have just read....

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF !!!
Old 07-14-2004, 05:34 AM   #62
cooperluke
Regular User

I just cant believe what I have just read....

LAUGHING MY FUCKING ASS OFF !!!
Forget it.....

I've been working too much...

I didn't notice that there were 2 other pages on this topic, LOL

Old 07-14-2004, 06:39 AM   #63
6.0 se
Regular User

Ok guys. I will take leave of this site. No custom photos from me. And I have brought you some new members with my thread on F-CHAT. I wont jump through any hoops to prove ownership of cars I obviously own. And there are exceptions to every rule, you have to be flexible.
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-14-2004, 07:26 AM   #64
Jabba
Regular User

Oh well I guess we will just have to try and get by without you then.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:26 AM   #65
6.0 se
Regular User

Originally Posted by TT
Originally Posted by 6.0 se
Here is a thread I just started on F-CHAT. Should be interesting.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...#post134293789
I'm really sorry you are trying to start a fight or something. Can't you understand how easy it is to steal your pictures are replicate your identity? Let's say I will save all the pics you posted, I will then register somewhere else, and start claiming I own those cars...

Dan and others said you are legit, I trust Dan at least, but I repeat, I won't change my position, or JW rules for that matter... you have a nice garage, probably it is not somebody else who stole your identity, but as long as you won't post custom shots, the doubt will remain.
I was not trying to start trouble. I had never encountered anything like this, and I belong to many car sites. I thought this made an interesting thread for a topic on F-CHAT, thats all. The people that frequent that site are not the type to cause trouble here. Anyway, you guys have a fine site, good luck. A.J.
03 srt viper, 736rwhp
01 viper rt-10
Old 07-14-2004, 07:50 AM   #66
a007apl
Regular User

Tkx guys for the news
Old 07-14-2004, 09:32 AM   #67
cooperluke
Regular User

I don't get it.... because this guys owns a few Lambo's, he thinks has more rights that everybody else? What's the problem in taking a custom pic?

Well, we already have at least one Lambo here in JW..

Old 07-14-2004, 09:37 AM   #68
Jabba
Regular User

Yes I would say that he and allan are bad examples or over arrogant Lamborghini owners.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:43 AM   #69
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by 6.0 se
Ok guys. I will take leave of this site. No custom photos from me. And I have brought you some new members with my thread on F-CHAT. I wont jump through any hoops to prove ownership of cars I obviously own. And there are exceptions to every rule, you have to be flexible.
I understand why you are leaving, to bad we didn't get along
Old 07-14-2004, 09:46 AM   #70
Clax
Regular User

I know from personal experience that 6.0se is legit. Plain and simple. I am a member of 2 other sites where he is present, and know of his cars personally. As a matter of fact, I own a Murcielago but I'm not about to bother proving that fact to a bunch of kids at this site. What a joke. You guys are pathetic. And to think that this was all initiated by an Administrator on your site. Hilarious. You might actually have had the opportunity to have some REAL Lamborghini owners on this site (myself, 6.0se, Allan, etc), had you not played your stupid kid games. Do you honestly think that you are the only site where people try to BS? Get real. At the Ferrari and Lambo sites we belong to, it happens all the time. The truth always comes out. But when someone posts some pics of their cars, the Admins/Mods don't jump on there and demand proof. Besides, anybody who can operate PhotoShop could easily create the photos that you are seeking without it actually being true. Enjoy yourselves.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:59 AM   #71
TT
Regular User

I know from personal experience that 6.0se is legit. Plain and simple. I am a member of 2 other sites where he is present, and know of his cars personally. As a matter of fact, I own a Murcielago but I'm not about to bother proving that fact to a bunch of kids at this site. What a joke. You guys are pathetic
The more I read such comments that more I actually think the other way around

We are not playing stupid games: we just prefer to be sure we have honest members that assuming we have many ferrari and lambo owners.. it's just sad that many Lambo or Ferrari owners can't understand our point.. but well, JW is not a Ferrari or Lambo website, more like a car and video enthousiasts one and to be an enthousiast luckily we don't need to own supercars

The truth always comes out, we just want it to comes out faster...

Thanks for taking the time to register and post your opinions, we know we don't please everybody, but it's the way we are and won't change it I guess
Old 07-14-2004, 10:22 AM   #72
Clax
Regular User

The other way around? Ha ha.

As far as the truth coming out, look at it from this persepective. You meet someone new for the first time. You have a conversation. You exchange some information. He/she tells you some things about themselves. Do you jump out of your chair and demand them to prove it? No. That's completely classless. But guess what? Spend a little more time with them, and you'll soon enough know if they are legit or a BS'er. I've seen liars on our Ferrari & Lambo boards. Believe me, it doesn't take long to find out the truth. Most of the time, it's within 1-2 days.

But, guess what happens if you do decide jump out of your chair and demand them to prove something they just told you. They will raise one eyebrow, turn around, and walk away. Just like 6.0se did.

Tell you what, I have an idea. Why don't we make a bet. I'll contact an escrow company, draw up a contract with our info, set up an account, and we each put $1,000 on the line. Hell, I'll go to $10,000 if you like, but I seriously doubt you would pony that number up. Then I prove that I own my car (Murcielago), and that 6.0se owns the car in the photo. Sound good? I like those rules better than your rules.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:26 AM   #73
TT
Regular User

You are free to write your own rules, but not on our board I guess

I never was aggressive, I just pointed out how things works here, period.

I'm really sorry you are heating up like that, and I'm sorry we will probably never see pics of your Murci..
Old 07-14-2004, 10:28 AM   #74
cooperluke
Regular User

Then I prove that I own my car, and that 6.0se owns the car in the photo. Sound good? I like those rules better than your rules.
They simply don't get it...

that's not the point...
it's amazing....

Old 07-14-2004, 10:35 AM   #75
666fast
Regular User

I've got a Chevy, it's fucking badass.

I can't believe you guys have never heard of running propane in a car.