Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Video and Picture Links

Video and Picture Links WORKING HTTP or FTP links only, no torrents or other P2P links.

Old 07-03-2004, 03:48 AM   #1
DR.GONZO
Regular User

Default z06 owning ferrari's

Dam I love the Zo6!!!

http://www.b-w-vette.com/images/Raci...ari%20Club.wmv
DR.GONZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 04:33 AM   #2
yg60m
Regular User

Nice video, thank you DR.
I like the Z06 too and can't wait for the C6 z06
Old 07-03-2004, 06:13 AM   #3
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

It owned a couple of old Ferrari's, I know the Z06 is a damn good car, but I don't feel anything when I see one. And the interior made me sick.

But thanks for the vid.

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 08:56 AM   #4
veteq
Regular User

Cool video,
keep in mind that the driving skills of people entering "track days" events vary dramatically from the fastest to the slowest. I have seen drivers at the local track run 1:40 for the fastest and 2:30 for the slowest (just because you can buy a Ferrari don't mean you belong behing the wheel)
I used to enter track days all the time and on several occations I passed several ferraris in my slower car. Not because I am a faster driver but because I was willing to take more chances with my cheaper car.

Veteq
veteq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 09:12 AM   #5
SFDMALEX
Regular User

Owning?

Do you want me to go find vidoes of Elises "owning" everything from Porsches, Ferraris to Lambos?

This video doesnt tell me much. But I did like it. NOthing better then a good onboard video.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2004, 10:01 AM   #6
Mopsdrops
Regular User

It makes me sick to see that Ferrari's are getting beated ! does someone has'nt videos of Ferrari's that are beating other cars ???
Old 07-03-2004, 12:57 PM   #7
tigerx
Regular User

It makes me sick to see that Ferrari's are getting beated ! does someone has'nt videos of Ferrari's that are beating other cars ???
the truth hurts man but you gotta face it, ferrari ain't the best car manufacturer around. they are good just not the best.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:14 PM   #8
Minacious
Regular User

It isn't always about who's the fastest.
Old 07-03-2004, 02:32 PM   #9
fabro_s
Regular User

I love that corvette its awsome, and hell the ferrari club too!!

"Perfezione Leggera Italiana"
fabro_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 01:18 AM   #10
Volk
Regular User

If you have any video of a Challenge Stradale please PM me, please !!! I'll help you search to for other videos, thanks !!!!
Yea i think you might wanna check this one out its like a review of the stradale. it's got a really tight exhaust sound... http://www.paoloscars.com/home.html Just go to video's aight!
Old 07-05-2004, 02:13 AM   #11
tigerx
Regular User

Quote:

If you have any video of a Challenge Stradale please PM me, please !!! I'll help you search to for other videos, thanks !!!!

Yea i think you might wanna check this one out its like a review of the stradale. it's got a really tight exhaust sound... http://www.paoloscars.com/home.html Just go to video's aight!
that video is OOLLLDDD
Old 07-05-2004, 12:49 PM   #12
SPEEDKILLAR
Regular User

Originally Posted by tigerx
the truth hurts man but you gotta face it, ferrari ain't the best car manufacturer around. they are good just not the best.

Please tell me, who is the best?

:roll:

Tariq Ali - Clash of Fundamentalisms

Blaire is a figleaf

Cars are my hobby, driving them is my passion.

Originally Posted by Dan\/6
damn speedkillar, if you didnt have a title already it would now say 'robofucker' or similar
SPEEDKILLAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 12:51 PM   #13
SFDMALEX
Regular User

*clears his throat* What?

I mean really. What? First off the kid is 13 and does not know what he is talking about, and second of all whats up with the "truth" hurts. I think you missed out on many things if all you see is Ferrari getting beaten.

OHHHH LOOK IM passing a Ferrari in my Civic on the 407! WEEE FERRARI SUCKS!~!!!!! HONDA RULES!!!!

That video made as much sense as the sentence above.
SFDMALEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2004, 12:58 PM   #14
Mopsdrops
Regular User

Originally Posted by SFDMALEX
*clears his throat* What?

I mean really. What? First off the kid is 13 and does not know what he is talking about, and second of all whats up with the "truth" hurts. I think you missed out on many things if all you see is Ferrari getting beaten.

OHHHH LOOK IM passing a Ferrari in my Civic on the 407! WEEE FERRARI SUCKS!~!!!!! HONDA RULES!!!!

That video made as much sense as the sentence above.
Hey, I know where i'm talking about. And I don't mean that its because of this video that I always think Ferrari's are mostly getting beated. It's just that it makes me sick to see Ferrari's end up second. whatever if he gived full trottle or not...
Old 07-05-2004, 01:20 PM   #15
Chrono
Regular User

I thought it was a pretty good video. I love the z06 and most Ferrari's. I don't think the video should be taken all that seriously when it comes to the Corvette "beating" those Ferrari's.

I wouldn't mind seeing a video of a z06 going up against some brand new Ferrari's like the 360, 575, and maybe even the Enzo. With professional drivers only of course to see how the z06 would stack up against the competition.

Good video none the less.
Chrono is offline   Reply With Quote