Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Car Chat

Old 05-08-2004, 03:21 AM   #1
StanAE86
Regular User

Default Mercedes Benz C-Class Driving Event

Just got this in the Mail:

C-Spot Drive Party. Basically, you get to flog the various C-Class Benzs around on three different tracks they set up (doubtful that the C32 AMG car will be one of the cars though...likely only the "normal" models). In any case, see if there is an event near you:

www.C-SpotDriveParty.com
Old 05-08-2004, 03:22 AM   #2
leinad111

fly to america just for this? maybe
Old 05-08-2004, 01:02 PM   #3
ae86_16v
Regular User

No San Francisco this year .

Originally Posted by AZNSUNNYD
fly to america just for this? maybe
It's not worth it, trust me. You get to kind of cruise around in the car around some cones. They'll probably have the C32/C55 there for you to sit in and they'll drive you around. Last year or two years ago they had the C32 and they took it all the way up to about 120 or so.

It is nicely done, but it is also free so don't expect too much from it.
ae86_16v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2004, 09:16 AM   #4
JiggaStyles09
Regular User

hmmm i had the same thing. they came to my campus (FSU) and yea they let you drive the cars around a small track or at least the thing that i went to you could drive and they really dont care how fast you go. no there wasnt any AMG modles to drive the best you could do was the C320. they had the whole range of C-class there including the coupe. it was pretty cool they gave away a bunch of free stuff. if its in your area i would go, but its no big deal. The C-class cars seemed pretty slow to me not that impressive, but the track was small. If anyone else goes let me know what kind of experience you have. They did get pissed though because we rode like 10 times in one day but w/e.