Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 11:11 PM   #31
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by gbg

only that?

this means that i can save the pictures on my computer and host them in my server? :shock:

a whole topic for that! couldnt the transporter tell this to me by pm?

thanks rc 45 for the explanation! just understand that i dont have a website, and dont know things about bandwith

the forum that i posted is so small that his site would not have more than 20 visits...
Yep - that's it - a simple PM to verify the owner doesn't mind you using their images.. and off you go
Old 04-22-2004, 04:14 AM   #32
yg60m
Regular User

Of course if he7luis asked to not post outside JW it's not a good thing but remember the Mclaren F1 video with Mika Hakkinen, the link had been posted here from another forum and the guy bandwidth wasted so it can happen here too
Old 04-22-2004, 05:37 AM   #33
gbg
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
Of course if he7luis asked to not post outside JW it's not a good thing but remember the Mclaren F1 video with Mika Hakkinen, the link had been posted here from another forum and the guy bandwidth wasted so it can happen here too
he7luis

let me explain what happened

"the transporter" created a topic called Belgium tuning show 2004

i saw the link and found it interesting, so i created a topic in a brazilian forum with the same name and with this link.
about half an hour after i created the topic, "the transporter" left a thread on the brazilian forum saying something that i cant understand really well, due to my bad english, and i removed the link from there

i sent a pm to "the transporter" excusing myself and telling him that i had removed the link, but later i logged in jw and there was this topic...

he7luis only tried to translate some parts from portuguese to english
Old 04-22-2004, 11:57 AM   #34
TT
Regular User

Ok well I think everything was explained by now... no idea why gbg posted on that other board, but he was quick in removing and probably understood it's not to be done again, so we can close this one