View Single Post
Old 06-18-2004, 07:02 AM   #1
st-anger
Regular User

Default ***Porsche Central HINTS***

first i´d like to thank all of you who are contributing to this section, many of you already know that there are certain "rules" but for those who don´t know, here´s how it should be done:
__________________________________________________ ___________

PLEASE, post all you multimedia stuff in :arrow: Porsche Multimedia including pics, vids, links, ... you know what i mean...
EDIT (December 2004): we have the subforums feature now. You can see a pictures and a videos subforum. Basically things changed a little: for videos you can go on like anywhere else on the forum: you find one, you post a topic. For pictures, we have all the ULTIMATE topics for basically all the latest Porsche models and a generic topic on top in case your pics don't fit anywhere else.

if you have some news or just something to talk about Porsche related you can post this inside :arrow: Porsche News

another good place for discussing a specific Porsche model is :arrow: Porsche model overview where you can find e.g. some good infos on the whole 2004MY line up...

when you have a specific question Porsche related, or anything else of interest in automotive engineering and industry, plz feel free to post you question in Q&A Porsche discussion

a very new improvement is the :arrow: Porsche Central Index when u can find direct links to certain topics, links, pics, vids, etc...
just check it out and you´ll see...

for all the rest please feel free to open a new topic

__________________________________________________ ___________

this "rules" are NOT about regulation, it should help to keep track of everything in here, ´cause i don´t want that this section will turn into a big mess, it should be comfortable any easy...

the main "problem" is the multimedia stuff, so plz be so kind and post your stuff inside Multimedia, i reserve myself the right to remove any topic into the right section without asking the poster!
i hope you understand
on the other hand there might be posts that i´ll leave outside for a while...

so again plz post in the right section it´s not very smart when you post "outside" and many members reply to your topic and after some days it´s deleted and only your stamtement is moved into the right section, AGAIN this will only happen when it´s obvious that e.g. the link you posted should´ve been posted in Multimedia...

i know one´ll earn more "credit" when it´s posted outside so that it´s visible at first sight but this section is about information, good information, and not mainly about credit, when you´re after this you´re on the wrong site i may add...

so, i think it´s clear now, this "rules" ( i hate this word...) might be a bit special in here but on the long term it´s better to keep them IMO...

and now have fun in here and enjoy your stay at JW and hopefully especially in here

edit: feel free to post comments on all this or tips for the future in here!!!
Porsche 911
st-anger is offline   Reply With Quote