PDA

View Full Version : The Group F video

Ford Capri 2.8i
12-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Once ive been encouraged by Dani to put any rallying videos....here we go one of my favourite videos......sadly, the video takes much less minutes than expected, and I wish I was able to see the renault 11 Turbo grF (it has everything except a stock Renault 11) for more minutes

Ford Capri 2.8i
12-06-2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry...i forgot the link

http://rapidshare.de/files/8715794/groupef.wmv.html

Ford Capri 2.8i
12-07-2005, 05:44 PM
What a good description about the group F...you dont have any limits about the turbo size, the maximum revs, and so on....as a result you are capable of building everything; such as a BMW Series 3 compact with a BMW 320 Class II FIA updated engine, suspensions, differential, gearboxes, and lightened to the maximum with carbon fiber (If nobody knows, the Class II FIA cars were those that use to compete in the national supertouring championships before the WTCC was launched (the Class II FIA cars were much sophisticated than the current WTTC)....for example, alongside the BMW 3 series compact, you can see a 205 grF which has the Pug 306 Maxi´s suspensions (It could be possible to have the 206 S1600´s suspensions also), the 306 Maxi´s engine (about 313 bhp), a lot of carbon fiber in it 18" wheels, the porsche 911 GT3 brakes.....at the end of the day a 313 bhp car with 900 kg´s of weight at most....if this wasnt enough the 205 could be built in Oreca....the same company that assembles the bests Clio S1600 and a strong candidate to build the citroen Xsara WRC for the next WRC season.... or a Renault 19 with the renault Maxi Megane suspensions, engine, differentials....and even lighter with the carbon fiber and the car nacked even much more...or if this wasnt enough....a renault 11 turbo with very sophisticated suspensions and differentials, lightened a lot with glass fiber, the Renault 5 Turbo II engine but with the latest electronics, the sequential gearbox......this Renault 11 is the one which is showed in the video

Gilles27
12-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Epa! Ready to ask you will not have "nothing" featuring Fernando Brizuela. The size doesn´t matter. Thanks for try.

Ford Capri 2.8i
12-09-2005, 04:33 PM
I wish I had a bit about Brizuela....but not very much...the only thing that Ive got is the Rallye Autonervion video held in 1999, the San Migel video, which is in this section, and then Ive got a little old video with himself in it...if you wait a bit ill put it here....as I can see you are another idol of Brizuela; as I am, otherwise you can ask dani if I like Brizuela

Gilles27
12-10-2005, 06:34 AM
Hey dude! post the Autonervion clip please I usually went here since the "star" stage `La Reineta´ is very near from Barakaldo in it´s numerous hairpins Brizu is the `drift-king´ :D. I never have been absent there until they removed it (don´t know why) two years ago or so. These years has been celebrate a hillclimb but the rallye anymore.