Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2005, 12:30 PM   #1
MIHALS
Regular User

Default DB 7 V, Conti GT, Skyline, AC-M3...

Finally my day off was filled by walking around the town and taking pictures. that day I walked more than 25 miles... NO KIDDING!!! The most impressive moments? when Conti GT started engine and the skyline passed me 30 mins later when I took the picture. Amazing sound I've never heard!!! I know TT, that you and others want Hi-Res pics, but I still haven't got wi-fi card... but as soon as I'll get it, I'll put all the pics to the imageshack (not those crappy mobile ones cenrtainly...) I also saw the new BMW 3 series, but I unfortunatelly didn't have a cammera :cry: . I only think, that E46 looks more agressive... I would preffer 46 more than new 3 series...

944 - for ARMAN (soory mate, but I haven't seen any turbo that day...)

Aston Martin DB7

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage

BMW 840 - in my country quite rare

Conti GT - beautiful brake light on the roof

E30 with alpina badges (no, those black parts are really not C/F hahaha) - for ARMAN

E46 AC M3 with C/F spoiler

Edsel 1958 - amerikka

Mitsu EVO VI - nice one

Maserati spider - heading to the wall

MG ZS - nice sport look

Nissan Skyline (is this one 33 ??? THX!)

Subaru Impreza WRX STi Type UK - nice dark rims (does Type UK means more bhp than 280? or what's different?)