Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 08-18-2005, 05:02 AM   #46
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by komotar
Originally Posted by dingo

well, I suppose I could let dingo in for a few minutes of sexual freakin' nirvana, and as I say, if that's the way to pay the bills and my F40........I don't have a problem with that.
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!! I'm in, I'm in......whats her name by the way?

I gotta go to work right now but when I get home I will catch a flight to Slovenia - so get her ready for me!
Her name is Daisy, but if you'll pay those 25$, you can call her Peter for all I care She doesn't mind being called man names, she says she's used to it. But latley she said that she's starting to feel comfortable with animal names also............so knock yourself out.
do you have any paper bags at your place?
Old 08-18-2005, 05:19 AM   #47
komotar
Regular User

well, I suppose I could let dingo in for a few minutes of sexual freakin' nirvana, and as I say, if that's the way to pay the bills and my F40........I don't have a problem with that.
Yeah baby!!!!!!!!! I'm in, I'm in......whats her name by the way?

I gotta go to work right now but when I get home I will catch a flight to Slovenia - so get her ready for me!
Her name is Daisy, but if you'll pay those 25$, you can call her Peter for all I care She doesn't mind being called man names, she says she's used to it. But latley she said that she's starting to feel comfortable with animal names also............so knock yourself out.
do you have any paper bags at your place?

ofcorse!

Don't know why but that is an item that is quite oftenly requested .......

http://avtomoto.siol.net/
komotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 05:37 AM   #48
dingo
Regular User

ofcorse!

Not sure about the others - but for me I just wanted a bag to put some reminders of her in (like a lock of that beautiful hair).

I've actually heard of guys saying they would put the bag on her head - must be because they are so intimidated by her beauty that they couldn't "perform".
Old 08-18-2005, 05:50 AM   #49
komotar
Regular User

ofcorse!

Not sure about the others - but for me I just wanted a bag to put some reminders of her in (like a lock of that beautiful hair).

I've actually heard of guys saying they would put the bag on her head - must be because they are so intimidated by her beauty that they couldn't "perform".

Oh, yeah ofcorse, if you'll be good you'll be able to even get one of her love locks from down below.......

As for the "bag over her hair incidents", yeah that happens quite often. I mean, it's not everyday that you get to fuck a young 22yr old of that exceptional beauty every day, now do you. And some people unfortunatly get nervous and can't get their little generals to preform

Old 08-18-2005, 06:09 AM   #50
dingo
Regular User

How long have you guys been together?

Do you plan on having kids - imagine how beautiful they'll be! :shock:

I'm not sure I should come to Slovenia to see her - I won't ever leave!!!
Old 08-19-2005, 03:59 AM   #51
komotar
Regular User

How long have you guys been together?

Do you plan on having kids - imagine how beautiful they'll be! :shock:

I'm not sure I should come to Slovenia to see her - I won't ever leave!!!

Well, we've ben dating on and off for three years now.

I mean, we're constantly together, but her trips to jail take care of
the off part's of our relationship.

Kids? Well, she's been pregnant a couple of times, but because of the whore business, we were never sure if the kid was mine, so just last weeks we counted abortion number 13.

When we'll decide we'll keep the kid, I'm sure it will be a healthy, strong boy. I'm sure years of her smoking, playing wrestling during pregnancy and being a substitute for a boxing bag in an Afgan prison will not lead to any consequences whatsoever......I mean, she always said watch out for the stomach. And for most of the time people took notice..... , but hey you can't keep a good boxer down, or a prison guard for that matter....

I am haing second thoughts about you coming to slovenia, we'll need to sign somekind of a contract, so in case you fall in love you won't be bothering our life. Get it?

I'm having to much trouble as it is, trying to convince a few famous people to back off. I won't say any names, but faces like M. Jackson and
T. Cruise come to mind.
I think I also got a check from Cher. Oh, now I remember, she was one happy camper. After she left, she said it's not often she meets people that are just like her. Phisicaly and mentaly.

Honney's callin' ..........gotta run

Old 08-19-2005, 05:10 AM   #52
gigdy
Regular User

its 4am wherever i am and im drunk. ok peae out.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:12 AM   #53
dingo
Regular User

Oh your killing me with laughter!

The contract is probably a good idea - becuase I can just see whats going to happen otherwise. Are you interested in sharing her with me?

If not, does she have a sister that is as strikingly beautiful as her? What about her mother (she wouldn't be too old I assume - maybe 40)?
Old 08-19-2005, 10:49 AM   #54
komotar
Regular User

Oh your killing me with laughter!

The contract is probably a good idea - becuase I can just see whats going to happen otherwise. Are you interested in sharing her with me?

If not, does she have a sister that is as strikingly beautiful as her? What about her mother (she wouldn't be too old I assume - maybe 40)?
No sharing dude. Get in and get out. Just like the swat team does every once in a while, when she get's naughty

sister:

mother: I'm a bit suspicious about her. There is something wierd about her, but I can't put my finger on it. There is a story Daisy told me a few months ago. Just before the swat team pulled her trough the window and into the van.

She said that one day daddy wen't out to get some cigarettes( she grew up never knowing her mom, but always wnated to meet her ) and in about
20 minutes her mom stepped in............with a brand new pack of cigarettes in her hand.......but wierd enough, her dear dad never showed up again. She's frustrated. But the memory of her dad lives on in her. You know, funny enough, her mom has the same set of tatoos as her dad. and that brings her comfort.

Oh, pic of the mother

if you like any of them............just drop me a pm

Old 08-19-2005, 11:11 AM   #55
dingo
Regular User

well there is no denying the sister is HOT , but as you can probably guess its the mother that really gets me going (I mean just look at that hairy chest)!!!! :shock:

Any chance Daisy, her sister and mother will all be at your place when I arrive? There could be some insane stuff going on with all 3 of them in the bed.....

(we are loosing control - but I guess thats what this section is for)
Old 08-19-2005, 11:20 AM   #56
komotar
Regular User

well there is no denying the sister is HOT , but as you can probably guess its the mother that really gets me going (I mean just look at that hairy chest)!!!! :shock:

Any chance Daisy, her sister and mother will all be at your place when I arrive? There could be some insane stuff going on with all 3 of them in the bed.....

(we are loosing control - but I guess thats what this section is for)
Well, I think I can get them to be in the same place by the time you get here. But dude, hurry, because I had Dan knocking at my door for over two hours. I had to call the police to get the obsessive man out of my face :shock:

~chuckles and hopes he's not banned~

Yes, this is getting out of controll.............and if things continue like this, there will be a script ready for filming in about three weeks. And then, fame, money , Enzo, here we come. 8)

Do I have a feeling or are we the only ones reading eachother posts??

Anyone?

Old 08-19-2005, 11:28 AM   #57
dingo
Regular User

Well, I think I can get them to be in the same place by the time you get here. But dude, hurry, because I had Dan knocking at my door for over two hours. I had to call the police to get the obsessive man out of my face :shock:

Yes, this is getting out of controll.............and if things continue like this, there will be a script ready for filming in about three weeks. And then, fame, money , Enzo, here we come. 8)

Do I have a feeling or are we the only ones reading eachother posts??

Anyone?
Yes I also get the feeling we are alone in here.....the others have thrown up too many times already and haven't dared to return.

I agree about the movie - this is Hollywood stuff right here! If you get an Enzo just imagine the favours Daisy will do for you....
Old 08-19-2005, 01:41 PM   #58
ozacube

you swine, you promised to keep quiet if I just went away :bad-words:
Old 08-19-2005, 01:42 PM   #59
TransAm
Regular User

if you like any of them............just drop me a pm
I bet Tom has Pm'd you already, I think I sowed the seed of thought in his 'I am on holiday' thread

Previous: 2003 Z4 3.0i SMG, 1995 Aprilia RS250
TransAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 05:39 PM   #60
komotar
Regular User

Originally Posted by Dan\/6

you swine, you promised to keep quiet if I just went away :bad-words:

I'm really sorry man, but I did some thinking and came to a conclusion that all that banging on my door was just too much :roll:

Maybe we can set somthing up in the next week or so........

I had some clients postpone their "happy hours" , because they had to
go do some work in the white house or something , so I have a few spots to fill....

@TransAm2001

yup, Tom has been breathing down my neck for the past few hours.
We set up a date sometime mid december. Around cristhmass probably. That's when we have 7% off.

@dingo

I haven't laughed so hard since I saw Dan banging on my door.
The text above your avatar rocks