Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 11-16-2007, 11:19 AM   #1
LEXION
Regular User

Default WTF are they doing?

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
LEXION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:06 PM   #2
Z3uS
Regular User

That's crazy! Fucking idiots could have caused a serious accident by going against traffic that way!
Old 11-16-2007, 01:07 PM   #3
LEXION
Regular User

found this:

rextz: "i think i saw this on the news, there were truck checks at some point ahead and they were arresting drivers bringing in goods without proper paper work or something like that. so they sent a radio message to all these other truckers, and i guess that guy in the yellow truck stopped the other one to warn him too. "
seems fair......jail or going back in traffic a few kilometers....

My Flickr Photo sets | My YouTube Videos | Mod edit: No linking to personal business in a sig
Old 11-16-2007, 02:18 PM   #4
Schwalbe

I hate all truckers.
Schwalbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:00 PM   #5
LEXION
Regular User

Originally Posted by Schwalbe View Post
I hate all truckers.
I had a long trip this summer vacation , I went from Romania, to Greece , crossing Bulgaria, about 2300 km /way, 4600 in total. I drove non stop during night and day.....and let me tell you, Bulgarian and Romanian roads, arent some of the best youve seen....in fact, there some of the worst in Europe. But all this way, I found, that some of the best and helping drivers in traffic, are the truck drivers.
Example: It was 1:00 at night in Bulgaria, 1 lane per way roads , very twisty, and narrow, I was behind a turkish truck. The driver saw me, put the bright long distance lights on, saw that there isint any cars in front on the other way, signaled right, and when I passed him, he braked a bit. This happened very often with truck and bus drivers......with normal (jackass) drivers, when I tried to overtake them, they would accelerate on purpose

2 pics of East Europe roads.......not really a 4 lane highway

In conclusion, I have to admit, profesional drivers are way way better and helpfull in traffic, than other drivers....racers wanabe's

I think, that those misshaps, were more calculated and less risky than other stupid driving made on the highway by other drivers ....

Old 01-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
turboprav
Regular User

truckers in India are generally a pain. Blocking traffic, driving in the fast lanes and other usual nonsense. Nice to hear though from Lexion about the helpful ones from bulgaria.
turboprav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 05:41 AM   #7
Plague
Regular User

From what I have seen on our roads, the truckers are really bad, but not all of them of course. Maybe it's a little bit worse in our country than somewhere else, dunno why.
Plague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 09:09 PM   #8
Mattk
Regular User

Despite doing illegal things, these truckers seem quite thoughtful and skilful. Most truckers on the road are not too bad. The worst are people who drive ricers and middle-aged women in large cars.
Old 02-10-2008, 09:55 PM   #9
RC45
Regular User

Originally Posted by Mattk View Post
Despite doing illegal things, these truckers seem quite thoughtful and skilful. Most truckers on the road are not too bad. The worst are people who drive ricers and middle-aged women in large cars.
They are running away from imminent arrest for smuggling - they could give a crap about being thoughtful and skilful
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #10
styla21
Regular User

They are mostly just High in Australia.. Driving 24-48 hours without sleep due to financial incentive for efficiency. Retarded way of enticing someone really.

"Hey, go why play russian roulette- try not to die by falling asleep at the wheel.."
Old 02-11-2008, 01:43 AM   #11
enzoferrari
Regular User

stupid people............
Old 02-14-2008, 03:57 AM   #12
Carbodiox
Regular User

But im not sure if its their fault or people who are hireing them
Carbodiox is offline   Reply With Quote