Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 05-18-2004, 08:31 AM   #856
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by Miami01
Common guys, I fooled you for one week. I thought it was fun. Every community in real life needs a jester....
very funny.. so funny that soon you will be banned from JW.. so you will be able to play somewhere else... idiot...
Old 05-18-2004, 08:33 AM   #857
Anonymous

Common guys, I fooled you for one week. I thought it was fun. Every community in real life needs a jester....
Go and find soemone else to play- like a kindergarten- i am presuming your real age is about 4?

BTW we do need jesters but we don't need assholes

Oh and you've completely fucked up Jabbas house thread with pages of shit- this should all be taken out and posted as a sticky to warn all other bullshitters!!

BTW how many times can we use the word 'Fuck' in one thread i think this we'll be a record
Old 05-18-2004, 08:52 AM   #858
gis
Regular User

moron

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:21 AM   #859
TT
Regular User

BTW Donny, your old two nicknames, "Donny" and "Mark S4" are now banned, to avoid confusions... and this new fancy one will follow in the next hours, as long as your main IP addy... hoping this will finally teach you a lesson
Old 05-18-2004, 09:27 AM   #860
Jabba
Regular User

I dont like being made a fool of by anyone. You are not a "jester" you are a LIAR !!! and nothing that you have done has been in anyway "fun". There was nothing original in your attempt at humour either as we saw in some of the April fools jokes earlier in the year.

I would suggest it isnt "fun" that you are trying to provide but more like seek "attention" for whatever the problem is that you seem to have.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:30 AM   #861
Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jabba
I dont like being made a fool of by anyone. You are not a "jester" you are a LIAR !!! and nothing that you have done has been in anyway "fun". There was nothing original in your attempt at humour either as we saw in some of the April fools jokes earlier in the year.

I would suggest it isnt "fun" that you are trying to provide but more like seek "attention" for whatever the problem is that you seem to have.
Yeah none of the humour of the infamous loof lirpa and Edward on april fools just some serious mental issues
Old 05-18-2004, 09:32 AM   #862
Jabba
Regular User

And that was all on one day and is over with and thats the end of it.

Donny would have just kept on going on for as long as he could have got away with it IMO.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:36 AM   #863
Anonymous

And that was all on one day and is over with and thats the end of it.

Donny would have just kept on going on for as long as he could have got away with it IMO.
Plus there is a differnce between all in good fun and just plain sick which donny clearly is, if i knew where he lived i report him to the auhtoritys for mental assesment you are quite right he would have kept on going for as long as possible because he wants the attention he clearly lacks in normal life
Old 05-18-2004, 10:01 AM   #864
TT
Regular User

AL got a point.. Donny you are either sick and you should try to find good doctors that could help you, either as I think, completely immature and not ready for a forum open to adults too...
Old 05-18-2004, 10:03 AM   #865
No.1
Regular User

^^^ LOL.. just seen the thread about his "Porsche C4S"... in the UK we have a saying... yeah right,my arse
Old 05-18-2004, 10:04 AM   #866
Jabba
Regular User

Jim Royale indeed.
Old 05-18-2004, 10:22 AM   #867
Anonymous

Originally Posted by thenumber1
^^^ LOL.. just seen the thread about his "Porsche C4S"... in the UK we have a saying... yeah right,my arse
Jim Royale indeed.
LMAO that should be our standard response to bullshitters

Old 05-18-2004, 10:33 AM   #868
Erez
Regular User

Location: not where i want to be.. but life's a bitch i guess..

what an ass...
hope we wont have more people like you you idiot.. we dont need people like you here... :fist:

Things worth having don't come easy..
Erez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 12:15 PM   #869
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by AL123
Originally Posted by thenumber1
Jim Royale indeed.
LMAO that should be our standard response to bullshitters

nice pic AL123

This could be a response in the future, if not by TT, submitted by you AL - as a kind of double Bullshit..
Old 05-18-2004, 01:07 PM   #870
stradale
Regular User

Unbelievable! What a stupid little shit...

Banning him altogether is absolutely the right thing. After the first time I agreed to give him a second chance, but now he's ruined it for himself. And us, too. We all spent time reading his useless BS posts...

Good work, TT.

I also noticed that his ISP is Dutch. I never believed he was from Monaco and it seems that was right. Clearly a pathological liar or a pathetic brat who likes trying to fool people or making himself look interesting. BAN!!!!!!!!