Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 07:32 PM   #16
sameerrao
Regular User

The horn buttons on the top part of the wheel looks like it will get pressed often when cornering hard...

the steering wheel looks flattened on the top like the Enzo but minus the shift change lights

The redline is at 8500 - should be a screamer like the CS...

BTW htfaber I dont know why your pics didnt post ... I just did a cut and paste and it worked for me

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
Old 08-23-2004, 07:32 PM   #17
PATo355
Regular User

15 minutes after seeing it im starting to like it :roll:

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:39 PM   #18
budagboy2
Regular User

for some reason they dont look real to me exspecialy the one of the mirror, the only one that looks real and is real is the interior shot.
Old 08-23-2004, 07:40 PM   #19
PATo355
Regular User

Maybe but look at the pics that i posted , that proves is THE car !

"It changes direction like a fly, grips like a barnacle and goes like a jet fighter on combat power" ( Lambo Gallardo ) .JC.
Old 08-23-2004, 08:05 PM   #20
bmagni
Regular User

the only one that looks real and is real is the interior shot
yup... i think the same
Old 08-23-2004, 08:19 PM   #21
yg60m
Regular User

They are real for sure, all the Ferraris official pics have the same effect, i remember the F50, 360 and so, they were exactly the same, very artifficials ... but true
I like it, except the rear lights that i find too small but the rest seems ok.
Life will be hard for the Gallardo and 997 Turbo as it seems ( and if the low weight is verified ...).
Old 08-23-2004, 08:20 PM   #22
sameerrao
Regular User

Originally Posted by yg60m
They are real for sure, all the Ferraris official pics have the same effect, i remember the F50, 360 and so, they were exactly the same, very artifficials ... but true
I like it, except the rear lights that i find too small but the rest seems ok.
Life will be hard for the Gallardo and 997 Turbo as it seems ( and if the low weight is verified ...).
Right .. the power step up is the best part - ~+100 bhp w/o a weight penalty

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
Old 08-23-2004, 08:29 PM   #23
ngudan
Regular User

Something inside of me tells me that those pics are real.

If its not, then maybe there was never such a thing called a 360 modena

compared to...

compared to...

Judging from those 360 modena pics, i'd say theres a good chance that those 430 pics are real. Possibly only a concept, who knows. Looks great anyway.

How much will it cost?

D.K.D.N
Old 08-23-2004, 08:34 PM   #24
bmagni
Regular User

From these pics, i'd say theres a good chance those pics are real
i say if theyre real and ferrari released them. why arent they on the site ?? where are the bigger resolution ones ???
the media pics are given for the media release, and where theres a media release, there are pics of it
Old 08-23-2004, 08:40 PM   #25
ngudan
Regular User

You make a good point about why they arent on the site.

I suppose i can question as to whether or not the car has been officially released. You'd think ferrari will only release photo's after the actual debut of the car or so to speak. Everybody knows what the next gen bmw 3 series will look like via leakage of photos by unknown sources, and yet, there are no bmw 3 series photos on the official website to justify the released shots.

Well regardless, i'm only saying that theres a good possibility that those pics are 'real'. Its a question of whether it'll be the finished product or not.

D.K.D.N
Old 08-23-2004, 08:54 PM   #26
bmagni
Regular User

Originally Posted by ngudan
You make a good point about why they arent on the site.

I suppose i can question as to whether or not the car has been officially released. You'd think ferrari will only release photo's after the actual debut of the car or so to speak. Everybody knows what the next gen bmw 3 series will look like via leakage of photos by unknown sources, and yet, there are no bmw 3 series photos on the official website to justify the released shots.

Well regardless, i'm only saying that theres a good possibility that those pics are 'real'. Its a question of whether it'll be the finished product or not.
ur right bout the leakage... its just that the pics dont look real to me... well just have to wait as always
Old 08-23-2004, 09:18 PM   #27
PATo355
Regular User

They are real , look at the pics i posted , the car looks teh same and it was released the 20th of July to a private buyers

Old 08-23-2004, 09:20 PM   #28
TT
Regular User

Originally Posted by PATo355
TT they are the real thing , look at this papparazi pics with a cell phone ( are they stupid )

Dude I know how the 430 looks like, but those media pics are not a "real" car... more like computer generated ... not pics of a REAL car.. looking exactly as the real one but .. oh well I hope you got it by now
Old 08-23-2004, 09:36 PM   #29
PATo355
Regular User

Sorry TT :cry: , and yes i think those are computer generated

Old 08-24-2004, 12:31 AM   #30
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

yup they are obviously CG...did they come from Ferrari? now that's the question...they may be, they look very good, but it may well be the work of a very skilled computer graphics expert...until Ferrari releases the pics officially we won't know for sure...but that is the way the car is gonna look like for sure...

Quite frankly...I'm beggining to accept it...I mean, it's growing on me...but IMO a Ferrari shouldn't "grow" on you...hell...I'm sure I will probably end up liking it anyways, but never as much as the timeless 355...I don't think any other Ferrari will ever look as good as the 355...

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Closed Thread