Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 12-30-2003, 11:38 AM   #1
DMbaseball1604
Regular User

Default KIMI VS. SCHUMI

Do yall really think that the blown engine cost Kimi the world championship or do you thing Michael is still on top? I think either way next year Kimi will prob win and then McLaren should have no problem winning in 2005 especially after aquiring Montoya, but I heard Ferrari might get someone else in 2005...but whatever the case I htink Ferrari's long run of world championships is about over.
DMbaseball1604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 02:46 PM   #2
Toronto
Regular User

No to all your questions and statements
Old 12-30-2003, 03:18 PM   #3
yg60m
Regular User

I don't think that MS is on top, he is always the best or one of the.. but not the Killer he was. However, he is always very hard to beat even if i am not a MS fan, i recognize he is exceptional, always there and ready to win. 8)
Old 12-30-2003, 04:23 PM   #4
flat6
Regular User

I'm suprised how Kimi got without a new car. I've been rooting for him lately... impressively cool about everything 8)
flat6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 08:40 PM   #5
veteq
Regular User

I don't think MS is done...He is still very fast and will most likely take another championship......
veteq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2003, 08:57 PM   #6
stracing
Regular User

i'm a die hard schumi fan but he has lost that bit of agression. people are passing him easily and he's always over cautious when trying to pass. i think the pressure was off him when he won the 2000 championship and now the pressure is back on trying to stay on top. sometimes i wish he'll lose out so everyone can write them off to take away the pressure and hopefully do a come back the year after. but i don't think he'll win the next championship. still he's fast enough on some circuits to hassle other drivers.
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 07:22 AM   #7
willie
Regular User

look at MS performance during rain..... he is superb bro, when the track is wet he is the man.....
willie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 04:20 PM   #8
kayser-soze
Regular User

Default Re: KIMI VS. SCHUMI

Originally Posted by DMbaseball1604
Do yall really think that the blown engine cost Kimi the world championship or do you thing Michael is still on top? I think either way next year Kimi will prob win and then McLaren should have no problem winning in 2005 especially after aquiring Montoya, but I heard Ferrari might get someone else in 2005...but whatever the case I htink Ferrari's long run of world championships is about over.
I absolutetly agree with you. kimi collected nearly as many points as schumi collected altough schumi drives a super! car with a team which is settled around schumi. If you have the ability of analysing, sum them up, you will see that, Kimi will take the world champion.
kayser-soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 04:20 PM   #9
kayser-soze
Regular User

Default Re: KIMI VS. SCHUMI

Originally Posted by DMbaseball1604
I absolutetly agree with you. kimi collected nearly as many points as schumi collected altough schumi drives a super! car with a team which is settled around schumi. If you have the ability of analysing, sum them up, you will see that, Kimi will take the world champion.
kayser-soze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 08:47 PM   #10
willie
Regular User

Kimi is building up himself i agree with that.... he is talented, no doubt, but when compared to MS he still lack of experience..... i like the way he race.... he has been improving from year to year..
Old 01-01-2004, 09:55 AM   #11
Keessie20
Regular User

Kimi is getting to the top. On this moment MS is still the man to beat. But kimi is the best driver with alonso who could be worldchampion montoya makes to much mistakes.

The Iceman(kimi) will be worldchampion when MS stops.

100 % !
Keessie20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2004, 12:16 AM   #12
willie
Regular User

agree with keessie20.....
Old 01-06-2004, 02:09 PM   #13
NYCHonda
Regular User

I feel like Kimi is fast but need more driving experience at the circuit. Another thing is that Kimi needs a better car than the McLaren.
NYCHonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 08:13 AM   #14
vanquish
Regular User

Williams looks damn strong at the tests...No Champ for Kimi 2k4.

Kimis best point is its courage to challenge everything. No need to give space to anyone if ahead.
vanquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 10:52 AM   #15
initiala4
Regular User

MS has quite alot of experience, Kimi doesnt. Sometimes it really depends on how the car setup is. Overall Ferrari has a good package....
initiala4 is offline   Reply With Quote