Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Motorsport News And Discussion

Old 01-21-2004, 08:10 PM   #1
FerrariKiller
Regular User

Default The new Renault

The '04 Renault is different, but will it be fast. They showed improvement last year. What do you think about it and Renault's chances.

I believe www.f1-live.com has some pre launch pictures in their barcelona photos section.
FerrariKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 03:17 AM   #2
veilsidebr

Well, i´ve read today it is about 1 second slower than the last Renault F1 car, the R23. Alonso sad that Renault still can´t fight for the constructors and drivers championship. He also sad that this will just be possible in 2005, this year they hope to improve the car more and reduce this 1 second of difference between the R23 last year car.

I guess they have a hard work untll makes it fast. I believe more in BAR, who set the best lap time today and the record with Jenson Button on tests. BAR will be so much faster than it was last year.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:36 AM   #3
novass

Renault has a very hard work because they have a new car that is not so competitive like 2003 car. In my opinion, with the change of engine and new aerodinamic is not enough to get out competitors with older engine. We will see.