Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 07-28-2009, 07:12 PM   #1
Chaos in 1983!
Regular User

I think it is beautiful, it is the first ferrari ever since the 355 that i've liked as soon as I saw the press pics, which usually give you the wrong idea of the car...

I love the longer look of it, the enzoesque profile, even the triple exhaust which I must admit looks a bit odd, but odd in a good way. The only think I am not totally comfortable with are the headlights, but I will not judge that until I have seen a good pic of the front.

"You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars" -Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini...
Chaos in 1983! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #2
mayer
Regular User

Originally Posted by Chaos in 1983! View Post
I think it is beautiful, it is the first ferrari ever since the 355 that i've liked as soon as I saw the press pics, which usually give you the wrong idea of the car...

I love the longer look of it, the enzoesque profile, even the triple exhaust which I must admit looks a bit odd, but odd in a good way. The only think I am not totally comfortable with are the headlights, but I will not judge that until I have seen a good pic of the front.
Yep! I like the 360 and 430, but I haven't thought a Ferrari has looked downright effing awesome since the F355 (aside from the crazy looking Enzo).

I think this is one cool, curvaceous, and great looking exotic. Power is up, weight is down, shift speed is up, better handling, etc.....now if I only had the money, I'd put a deposit down.

EDIT: I'm also pleasantly surprised after the ugly California was introduced. Wonder how much it'll cost, and what it'll do to California sales if priced in the $200k range?

Last edited by mayer; 07-28-2009 at 10:48 PM.
mayer is offline   Reply With Quote