Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #1
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Default ever tried to buy a car but the seller will not respond?

I convinced the wifey to let me obtain a R34 skyline (took lots of whip cream and I think a couple herniated discs on my back) but she said ok, so I decided to go ahead and get the deal of the century by buying an R34 for only 9k (catch is it has some damage to hood and passenger side, which I have already priced for fix at a body shop) one of the rims is bent so that will have to go too, I don't care this is a nice deal for a car that has not been "riced out"

I have money in hand, I have called the seller like 5 times, left messages, sent him an email, it has been a week, just today I saw the ad again and the mofo lowered the price to 8,800 so that means he must be aware I have called him all since last week?

I am willing to take it as is, damaged I don't care, heck I would even go pick it up myself

has anyone ever had this kind of ordeal?

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote