Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Bike Chat > Bike Pictures and Videos

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2006, 05:58 AM   #1
Minacious
Regular User

Default Friend of mine in motorcycle accident and got it on tape.

She is relatively fine, though aching quite a bit with good reason. Here’s the kicker about the whole incident, the driver of the Civic tried to say it was her fault. Little did the guy know that she had her helmet cam on during the incident. Here is a quote from my motorcycle board that my friend put up: “The officer who took the report already watched it too...he chuckled and said - "yeah, good thing you have that because the guy is saying you hit him. He said he was stopped and all you had to do was stop - but you didn't, you hit him." The more I watch the vid the more I want to crack the Civic drivers head in. How dare he try and lie his way out of this. What the hell was he doing anyway? How did he lock up his wheels to the point where he does a 180? He was probably sucking his own dick then looked up at the last minute. Even then he could have still slowed down without locking up his wheels.

Watch it for yourselves.
It's in WMV format. 19MBs
Don't post the link outside of JW please.