Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 11-24-2004, 03:38 PM   #16
BADMIHAI
Regular User

no JW members would ever do this

Except for me, in the above-specified conditions.
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 03:54 PM   #17
Ill Dottore
Regular User

That sux man.. Really sux

Ill Dottore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 04:22 PM   #18
T-Bird
Regular User

Man that sucks. I got my car scuffed by another a few days ago in a parking lot but didn't notice it till yesterday when my Girlfriend asked me what happened to my passenger door. luckily touchup paint will fix it though.
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2004, 05:26 PM   #19
JiggaStyles09
Regular User

i had a similar experience recently, i was parallel parked at my apt complex and one day i came out to find my side mirror broken off and hanging by a cord that connects the power mirrors, also there was a scrape along the entire passenger side of my car, from the front door to the rear fender. the body panels were not dented or anything the doors still function like they did before.

apparently someone must have just ran their car along the whole passenger side of my car. there are a lot of parties here on weekends so it was probably some kid who was drinking and didnt care.

im not really that upset because my car is a pice of shit i hate it (and already has a lot of little dings) but it sucks to not have a side morror lol. anyways felt like it was an appropriatre topic to vent
Old 11-24-2004, 05:38 PM   #20
abbor
Regular User

That sux man... If I were you, I'd find out who did it, bring my bat, and beat the shit out of the little fuckers...
abbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 03:38 AM   #21
neilo63
Regular User

yeh violence works.. claiming insurance doesn't work cause premiums rise u always get jipped it's total ballswack. so just take it out on his face ... find his wallet and take whats owed and go. He wont do it again i promice
neilo63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 02:18 PM   #22
OVERLORD_CHRIS
Regular User

I hope when i get back from being gone almost 6 months there is nothing wrong with my car. I think at that point if some thing did happen i'd find out who it was drive up to there house and smash there windows.
OVERLORD_CHRIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 03:18 PM   #23
bmagni
Regular User

Damn those people who fled are really stupid :roll: :roll:
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 06:52 PM   #24
jon_s
Regular User

Dude, I know how you feel!

My car got hit by a drunk, uninsured (and illegal immigrant) driver. I got off lightly though, he wrote off the car infront of mine Still, had to fork out £1000 to fix it, as I was at the age when going through the insurance was not really an option!
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 06:59 PM   #25
Anonymous

Originally Posted by jon_s
Dude, I know how you feel!

My car got hit by a drunk, uninsured (and illegal immigrant) driver. I got off lightly though, he wrote off the car infront of mine Still, had to fork out £1000 to fix it, as I was at the age when going through the insurance was not really an option!
Fucking hell jon, these stories just get worse :shock: sorry to here of your own experience, I hope the minute they caught him they sent him back to wherever he came from/ jail no questions asked...... i'm not against immigrants in general but I am against ilegal ones precisely because they are not officially here and seem to feel they are able to get away with stuff like driving death traps uninsured.... drunk etc etc complete Scum as is anyone who drives uninsured.... without a license etc etc :roll:
Old 11-25-2004, 07:02 PM   #26
jon_s
Regular User

Yeah, it was a while ago now (1st year of Uni) had to do some begging on the parent credit card front lol £1000 was the same as my whole loan for the year lol. I am over it now though.
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2004, 07:11 PM   #27
Anonymous

Originally Posted by jon_s
Yeah, it was a while ago now (1st year of Uni) had to do some begging on the parent credit card front lol £1000 was the same as my whole loan for the year lol. I am over it now though.
Well all the JW members stories makes me thankful that nothing that bad happened to me..... though £100 spent by myself due to others hitting my car this year has hit my Beer fund significantly......... I haven't been to the pub for over a week But i've had loads of work to do anyway so maybe in a way its a good thing
Old 11-25-2004, 09:39 PM   #28
blah
Regular User

My dad got hit pretty badly in the back and they didnt even leave a note. they just took off. Im so pissed, ill show you pics of the damage when i do a Car Topic about the new additions. Ill try and do it tommarow.
Old 11-25-2004, 11:24 PM   #29
africanmojo
Regular User

had a 4wd hit the arse end of me with his bullbar and need to get it fixed will cost me over a grand to do so as he hit on the corner so the rear drivers panel has to be done as well as the ass end and he just drove off i only realised it was me as we where walking to my car and heard the hit the my car alarm going off and then got to it just as he was driving off so didn't get his plates :x
africanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote