Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 09-05-2009, 09:47 PM   #1
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Default deperate scammers part 2

as you know, I hate scams, having had a family member who was dupped by one of those scams I have taken it as a crusade to troll and mess with the minds of these low life mongrels

Sir/Madam,

It is my desire to write you in relating to my clients deposit of huge sum with a financial institution here in London. I am a lawyer and have a client, who works with a Company here in London. My client, his wife and two children were involved in a motor accident along Liverpool Road. All occupants of the vehicle lost their lives.

I seek your consent to present you as the relative to my deceased client so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim you make. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me immediately if you are interested to assist me and send to me your contact address, and direct telephone number, your bank account information where the huge sum will be deposited, then I commence work in your name. Looking forward to your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,
Steve Morris Esq
Legal Practioner

10000rpm response

oh right, I remember my relative, so sad to know he/she passed away, but you know we expected it, you can only have bestial sex with horses so many times before something goes wrong

before I give you my info, I'd like to know more about you, your firm and your address

I am not confident into meeting at some office as I may be very uncomfortable, sop please give me a home address we can meet at, your house, and I will be there to sign over anny documents you may need

sincerely

10000rpmlover

In regards to your request kind sir, I can provide you my homes address and heretofore invite you to come by and sign all our documents, I suggest you do bring a check so that you can give to me in order to begin processing the instatement of the funds into your account, we welcome you to our humble abode at (CENSORED TO PROTECT POOR BASTARD)

with warm regards;
10000rpm response:

It was great, such a night I will not soon forget!, you not being home was kind of weird at first but then your wife made my stay very nice, I first grabbed her ass, she then grabbed my johnson, then we went into your marital chambers where I layeth some serious hard pipe into her butt, then pulled it out and to my astonishment she begun suckling on my sphincter smeared meaty sword, at this point your daughter joined in and we had such a lovely time, I alternated between mom and daughter snatch until about 12 am when I heard your car pull in, I then jumped out of window into backyard and got in my car

yeah sorry about the noise and tire screeching, I heard your car alarm go off

We should do this again though you are a great host, and a tight squeeze of a wife and daughter, can't wait to do business with you again

Fuck you fuck why wasted my time with back to back emails if you are asshole who cant, if you come to my house I beat you like a kid and take your car and all moneys
10000rpm response

but that is the point! I CAME in your house many times, your wife said she never seen something as hard and powerful as my johnson LOL

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 01:44 AM   #2
Minacious
Regular User

What in the world?!
Old 09-06-2009, 02:50 AM   #3
5vz-fe
Regular User

I am surprise you get a response like that.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:46 AM   #4
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by 5vz-fe View Post
I am surprise you get a response like that.

don't be, most of these scammers are even of lower IQ than you realize anyone can be, in the past few months I have gotten them to give me bank accounts, routing numbers, credit card numbers

I am a prominent member of an anti scam forum, someone dear to me was taken advantage of once, and I vowed to make these morons pay, you can't hope on the police to do anything, you have to litterally troll these monkeys, the email account I am using is a throwaway yahoo address and means nothing to me, nobody of importance emails me to that particular account

I should mention that this other guy has also given me a routing number and bank account for a chase account that I asked him for in order to deposit a check to him in my good faith, of course I had chase informed about this and they closed his account/froze his money, dude was some scammer from Brooklyn NY, making it look as if he was some needy grandmother with orphan baby grandchild in south africa

you tell me if they don't deserve some good trolling? I enjoy this and so does my wife, she has trolled quite a few of them

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 03:39 AM   #5
79TA
Regular User

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm surprised he gave up the charade so easily. I'm assuming his house was not within driving distance? Then again, he didn't know where you actually lived either. If it were local, I'd start considering working with police on a bust.

Keep up the good work, those guys deserve all the frustration you can give them.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
nthfinity
Regular User

http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

You may enjoy some of these...