Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-17-2006, 12:43 PM   #16
sameerrao
Regular User

Very Sad.

I am trying to put myself in your shoes to understand the pain/guilt that you must be going through right now. You must be really feeling depressed.

From what I can read, there was nothing that you did that could be deemed negligent. It is an 'accident' in the truest sense of the word. Hopefully the police enquiry will come to the same conclusion. I assume you have a decent driving record for a couple years - that will help your case.

Lean on your family and girlfriend - their support and ours will pull you back to normal. It is gonna take time though. Have you had a chance to talk to your friend's family?

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:51 PM   #17
sentra_dude

TT I'm really sorry this happened to you. RIP to your friend and I hope his family is OK, despite their huge loss. I don't know what else to say, I hope you feel better, I know it must be tough...

------------
1992 Toyota Celica GT 5spd, intake.
sentra_dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #18
yg60m
Regular User

Really sorry to hear that Matteo You're OK and it's a good thing but it's scary to think how life can change rapidly, in just a second. I was having this thought this morning when driving my car and I am sorry it happened to you

Keep on the positive note and all my condolence for your friend Matteo.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #19
stradale
Regular User

When read the topic title I was hoping it was the 944 you were calling your friend... Sadly not. This must be tearing you up inside...

Unfortunately there is nothing that I can say that will make you feel better right now. I just wish to express my deepest sympathy with you and your friends family. May your friend RIP.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:00 PM   #20
BADMIHAI
Regular User

Oh my! When you said we're like family, I really do feel like that too. When I read your story it made me very sad because it feels we've been friends for so long now. Keep your head up and you'll make it! May your friend rest in peace. :cry:
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:05 PM   #21
ARMAN
Regular User

OMG sorry to hear this Matteo

I am happy that you are ok without inguries. Fingers crossed that they dont charge you for his death cause those things just can happen, this is same here with the law's but I know people who didnt have to go to prison or anything. I really hope everything will be ok!

Hard to give you any advise but dont blame yourself on this what happend, it can happen to any of us.

Be strong and we are always here for you, PM me if you need anything I can help you with.

Originally Posted by nthfinity
Hopefully this will never happen again to you, nor to any of our other brothers here at JW.
I deeply hope in this too

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:15 PM   #22
TopGearNL
Regular User

Hopefully this will never happen again to you, nor to any of our other brothers here at JW.
Hope so to
Old 12-17-2006, 01:18 PM   #23
Minacious
Regular User

Matteo, my friend, words cannot describe what I know you are going through so don’t even try to fully explain them. First let me say that you are a very strong individual for even coming to JW and explaining what happened. The loss of a friend, especially very close ones (I have lost a few to motorcycle accidents), is difficult to say the least. When it happens with you under the controls it just makes it that much harder. I know the guilt you fell must be heavy but please keep with you that you did all that you could to prevent this unfortunate incident from occurring. Whenever you feel the need to just stop what you are doing and breakdown, do it. Holding it in will just tug and your heart more and the show of emotion just further solidifies the love you had for your friend and will continue to have even in his passing.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #24
Ghostbat
Regular User

Don't really know what to say. I was also hoping that the friend you lost was the car. I really feel for you even if I don't actually know what it's like to lose a very close friend. Just try to stay strong Matteo and hopefully you will feel better as time goes by.

/Andy.
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #25
5vz-fe
Regular User

....I lost for words............my deepest sympathies.........
Really sorry to hear about that TT, especially from you. Really sorry about the lost of your friend, may he RIP.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:25 PM   #26
Svensson
Regular User

Wow... Really shocked to read this. :shock: It's hard to imagine that in the blink of an eye something can happen that changes your life forever...

Luckily you're okay, but really sad to hear your friend is gone... My condoleances to you and his family and I hope all will be well in the near future
Old 12-17-2006, 01:35 PM   #27
saadie
Regular User

really sorry to hear about it TT
loosing a close friend is like loosing half of your own life
good to know you are ok
may he RIP.
Old 12-17-2006, 01:39 PM   #28
ARMAN
Regular User

This may be the most inapropriet question rightnow but as it was your dream car - was all the insurance papers 944 done before the crash? i mean if all was payed and so?

Were you driving more than allowed on the road?

.................................................. .............................
"...free your mind and the body will follow..." - THE MATRIX
ARMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:40 PM   #29
RC45
Regular User

:shock:

I don't have any words that can sound appropriate TT..
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 01:44 PM   #30
antonioledesma
Regular User

.... don't know what to say, just that I'm very sorry for your loss.
hope you can handle this along with your family, gf and friends.
antonioledesma is offline   Reply With Quote