Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > Automotive Brands Forum > Ferrari

Ferrari Everything related to the Prancing Horse goes in here!

Old 11-03-2004, 05:59 AM   #31
numerouno
Regular User

Originally Posted by Akmon
My opinion is that the Enzo looks ugly,it's just a formula 1 car,masked in a street car,at least I cannot get it's charm...
and that makes it boring to you???
numerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:21 PM   #32
Wutputt
Regular User

Originally Posted by is64fun
take them to belgium fra-cor circuit which is accepted as the best circuit in f1. test them there and decide the winner. i think cgt>>enzo anyway
I personally think the Enzo would be faster in Spa, since it's a fast track with a lot of fast long corners. In my opinion, the Enzo is more suited for a track like that. Also to have a good topspeed at the straight of Kemmel, you have to go as fast (and smooth) as possible through Eau Rouge. A huge amount of downforce is very welcome here. Doesn't the Enzo create a little bit more downforce at high speeds as the CGT? Take them both to the Nordschleife and the CGT would beat the Enzo.
Wutputt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2004, 02:45 PM   #33
Ian_yamaue
Regular User

Default Re: Top Gear Enzo (lap time spoiler)

Originally Posted by amanthapar
as most of u guys have seen the latest top gear laptime of 1.19:00
by the enzo ferrari makes me love it even more.

Suckers to all you who thought the carrrera gt could beat that time.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Wuhuuuu!!!!
8)
Old 11-03-2004, 03:31 PM   #34
nejcdolinsek
Regular User

Originally Posted by Wutputt
Originally Posted by is64fun
take them to belgium fra-cor circuit which is accepted as the best circuit in f1. test them there and decide the winner. i think cgt>>enzo anyway
I personally think the Enzo would be faster in Spa, since it's a fast track with a lot of fast long corners. In my opinion, the Enzo is more suited for a track like that. Also to have a good topspeed at the straight of Kemmel, you have to go as fast (and smooth) as possible through Eau Rouge. A huge amount of downforce is very welcome here. Doesn't the Enzo create a little bit more downforce at high speeds as the CGT? Take them both to the Nordschleife and the CGT would beat the Enzo.
I don't think the Enzo has a little more downforce than the CGT... it has shitloads more! The Enzo creates over 750 kg of downforce at 300km/h.

And yes, Spa would definetely suit the Enzo better than the CGT
Old 11-03-2004, 10:39 PM   #35
dons5
Regular User

oh it would defenetley suit the Enzo more in my oppinion,

2nd) i cant stand all this nurburgring this nurburgirn that crap, the track is sooo long that u cant compare lap times cause there so much room for error/improvements from corner to corner and straight to straight and i would never look at a nurburgring lap unless the guy did like at least 10 flying laps around there in a row and knew the car really well and was a super driver

and 3rd) no u could be wrong about the Enzo being the F60 i think 2007 marks 60 years of Ferrari and rumours are that F60 might be out in 2008
dons5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 11:41 AM   #36
Gilles27
Regular User

Originally Posted by dons5
oh it would defenetley suit the Enzo more in my oppinion,

2nd) i cant stand all this nurburgring this nurburgirn that crap, the track is sooo long that u cant compare lap times cause there so much room for error/improvements from corner to corner and straight to straight and i would never look at a nurburgring lap unless the guy did like at least 10 flying laps around there in a row and knew the car really well and was a super driver

and 3rd) no u could be wrong about the Enzo being the F60 i think 2007 marks 60 years of Ferrari and rumours are that F60 might be out in 2008
Well say! as could be Walter Rorh the PorscheĀ“s ace test driver.
Old 11-04-2004, 12:10 PM   #37
frozzu
Regular User

That was the best top gear episode I've seen in a while. I actually found myself breathless when watching this. I really wasn't breathing at a time . It was that good. Thumbs up.
frozzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 03:47 PM   #38
mclaren_Gt
Regular User

really nice, i very happy with this time , the enzO its 1 second faster than cgt, in 1 lap, but im question, what is the lap time of the Mclaren F1, or Jaguar Xj220?? i hope one day this cars enter to the competition
Old 11-04-2004, 07:28 PM   #39
dons5
Regular User

yes ive never had the hairs stand up and that tingling feeling as much as i did on this episode of top gear especially when he was describing how the Enzo was the new benchmark and comparing it with things like david - Schumi etc, and same with the Enzo lap time, i was getting nervous and then when he said 1 19 flat i was punching the air and going crazy as if Schumi just made a crazy pass on someone for the lead on the last lap lol
Old 11-04-2004, 08:10 PM   #40
m3mys3lf4ndi
Regular User

yes ive never had the hairs stand up and that tingling feeling as much as i did on this episode of top gear especially when he was describing how the Enzo was the new benchmark and comparing it with things like david - Schumi etc
true

m3mys3lf4ndi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2004, 12:02 AM   #41
HoboPie
Regular User

Originally Posted by dons5
yes ive never had the hairs stand up and that tingling feeling as much as i did on this episode of top gear especially when he was describing how the Enzo was the new benchmark and comparing it with things like david - Schumi etc, and same with the Enzo lap time, i was getting nervous and then when he said 1 19 flat i was punching the air and going crazy as if Schumi just made a crazy pass on someone for the lead on the last lap lol

That is eerily similar to my experience. I actually did a toned down version when I first found out about the Enzo being tested.
Old 11-05-2004, 12:37 AM   #42
dons5
Regular User

lol hey what can i say i guess we absolutely love Ferrari
Old 11-05-2004, 12:43 AM   #43
dons5
Regular User

u know what im really disapointed and surprised they didnt give us lap times of xj220, F40, Mac F1 etc either obviosuly they would be slower but were all really curious to what they get