Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 07-22-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Default the man version of "before he cheats"

just stand by the end is quite a kick...

F U Carrie Underwood, where the sun don't shine I hate your song

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again

Last edited by 10000rpmlover; 07-22-2009 at 07:14 PM. Reason: spelling
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:51 AM   #2
79TA
Regular User

That was a funny twist. I really hate that song though . . . no matter what the guy did, it sure isn't the poor truck's fault. That sort of behavior is what made "Christine" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine) so angry, so Carrie should watch herself.
79TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 07:18 PM   #3
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Originally Posted by 79TA View Post
That was a funny twist. I really hate that song though . . . no matter what the guy did, it sure isn't the poor truck's fault. That sort of behavior is what made "Christine" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine) so angry, so Carrie should watch herself.

yeah... I hate that stupid song too, first time me and my wife saw the video on CMT I was quiet but then my wife said "I totally agree on domestic violence on this bitch!" and we both laughed uncontrollably... I never understood the messing with someone's car, and I have had it happen to me, at work I had some a-hole let the air out of the tires on my FD, and my father in law's DB9 was vandalized while he visited a few months back, I did take down one of those fuckers "gracie combatives style" the insurance fixed the car but that is not the point, I guess you gotta work for something in order to appreciate it

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote