Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 02-20-2004, 01:17 PM   #1
Anonymous

Default i want a new name, can i change it.

i find it to be a bit aggrivating here, not in a bad way cuz im still here posting but just little things aggrivating me...SOOO, I want to change my fuckin name to "aggrivated man".

who do i have to bribe or contact to have this done so that i can be myself, an aggrivated man.

i just find it a little aggrivating on how newbies are treated here, is it a right of passage or something, let me know cuz i just feel that newbies dont mean shit til they get a rep. if thats true then ill stick it out but someone let me know.
Old 02-20-2004, 01:28 PM   #2
nchs09

*fap fap fap*
Old 02-20-2004, 01:38 PM   #3
Anonymous

i sent him a PM.

well yes, like the post after yours, look, 3 fuckin words, shouldnt that count as half a post.

its no wonder the fucker got 400+posts with shitty ones like that I could match him in no time.

another thing that aggrivated me is that no one is willing to trade with me, I NEED F1 vids, i do. there isnt a good source of F1 vids on the net and i was told that i might find something here. so i come here, not to leech but to look for some good vids and be apart of what i was told as, a great community.

thats all the aggrivation i have now.

fuck you fucks and have a shitty day!! :fist:
Old 02-20-2004, 01:52 PM   #4
TT
Regular User

The name will be changed, yes... and no flames please
Old 02-20-2004, 01:53 PM   #5
Anonymous

i see what u mean, im was just aggrivated by the way i was treated after my 1st 2nd post.

i never singled anyone out and if i had a problem with anyone i would say it, i was just replying of emotions.

thanks for taking the time to "cool me down".
Old 02-20-2004, 02:01 PM   #6
deth
Regular User

hahaha...i dont think the new name will change much
Old 02-20-2004, 02:02 PM   #7
jon_s
Regular User

Yeah, you just joined at the wrong point!! We have had a lot of fakers being discovered lately, it will pass.
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 02:03 PM   #8
TT
Regular User

Ok, nickname changed!
Old 02-20-2004, 02:05 PM   #9
deth
Regular User

ya, calm man...like brembo said, it was just cuz of your timing and what your name implied. as far as sharing vids, 99% of the newbies are here just to leach, so ppl are a little skeptical of those who want to 'trade', thats all. hope you stay here improves!

BTW isnt it aggravated not aggrivated?
Old 02-20-2004, 02:22 PM   #10
jon_s
Regular User

Yep.......aggravated.
jon_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 02:39 PM   #11
SKYLiNE_R33
Regular User

Originally Posted by aggrivated man
...another thing that aggrivated me is that no one is willing to trade with me, I NEED F1 vids, i do. ..
fuck you fucks and have a shitty day!! :fist:

dude, some of us share a lot.. but really, what the hell have you done that would make us WANT to share with you, you may think you're entltled to get anything you ask for but others wont.. prove your not a leach by being a productive member and that will change

and your closing sentence on that post just hurts you
SKYLiNE_R33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:15 PM   #12
RC45
Regular User

who's this again?
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 03:57 PM   #13
RC45
Regular User

oohhhh..... got it.

uhm - wtf is a Jay Kay? Sounds like something used to plug up a J Lo....
RC45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 04:49 PM   #14
yg60m
Regular User

Hey TT I think I did well there on the anti flame thing,but I fear geekdiggy`s respons.......
I was waiting for his arrival too, did you hide this Topic to his eyes TT
Old 02-20-2004, 06:27 PM   #15
nchs09

Originally Posted by brembo
Ok, I will try to talk to you before this thred turns into a flame hell.

That post was not very productive you are right about that, but he have also posted some usefull stuff here so....

for the trading part, you have been around for two months now, and have made 13 posts and quite a few of them is about we are fuckers, and the common people messing with you and your exotic.
Some people here use alot of money for hosting stuff and people are sharing, but the point is of your posts the most of them are negative in a way and I for one dont need that hassle.
The one that told you this was a great community was right but it means that you have to be a part of the community and it only starts with the registration part.......

if you hang around and join in the forums and the discussions here you will soon be a part of it.
But the way you are acting now are just self destructive in means of being a part of it.

relax dude, its not like we are after you in any way, or do you feel you are treated unfair?
i agree with you man! the only reason my post are useless when u start a new topic is well...... ok ill just say it in a nice way so that flame wars dont start, i didnt like ur first post and thought it was preaty dumb... sorry

now u can bitch and moan all u want..... at me, i really dont care (as you could see from my fap fap fap post )
nchs09 is offline   Reply With Quote