Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-09-2004, 06:09 PM   #1
topgeartom
Regular User

Default Ahh...the British weather

Not that interesting, but here are some photos of the general climate my part of England enjoyed today:

I nearly had to break out the deckchairs.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:12 PM   #2
No.1
Regular User

British Weather SUCKS COCK :x

The bastard rain turned my street into a freaking river nearly :roll: ... and i got pissed on when i went into town today.

We get one day of freaking sunshine, but we get this straight after, as we don't deserve the sun really :cry:
Old 08-09-2004, 06:14 PM   #3
topgeartom
Regular User

Originally Posted by thenumber1
Well said
Old 08-09-2004, 06:16 PM   #4
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by topgeartom
Well said
I really hate this country sometimes, but then i realise it is probably the best country to live in, compared with Afghanistan, Ethiopia and the US
Old 08-09-2004, 06:19 PM   #5
mindgam3
Regular User

The bastard rain turned my street into a freaking river nearly :roll: ... and i got pissed on when i went into town today.

We get one day of freaking sunshine, but we get this straight after, as we don't deserve the sun really :cry:
unlucky mate, thats what you get for living up north

We've had about a week of gorgeous weather n a lil drizzle today. I don't think its gonna be too sunny for a week or so tho
mindgam3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:23 PM   #6
topgeartom
Regular User

It's all over the place at the moment. Throughout the day even though it's absolutely pissing it down, you find yourself sticking to everything you touch, and wanting to go and lie down in the rain just to cool off. For the past couple of days its been clear and dry here as well, I just hope all the rain finds it's way down to you soft southeners!
Old 08-09-2004, 06:25 PM   #7
No.1
Regular User

Originally Posted by mindgam3

unlucky mate, thats what you get for living up north
Unlucky

Try abso-bloody-loutely cursed :roll:

Oh... and the rain is coming towards you as we speak
Old 08-10-2004, 04:17 AM   #8
astonmartinandy
Regular User

I only just got back from Singapore, and there's nothing quite like returning to a good 'ol English summer day of rain and wind. Then again, the shite weather is kind of a part of British culture now!
"It's not long before Marco arrives, but he's at least five minutes behind an epic wall of noise that's been bouncing off the rock faces like a sonic pinball. Onlookers, of which there are many, seem relieved when the livid red Ferrari skims into view, happier still when they see it's driven by a friendly Italian, and not, as the thunderous sound effects suggested, the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." Evo #059
astonmartinandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 04:34 AM   #9
Jabba
Regular User

Yeh its amazing...a lovely weekend with near perfect weather followed by a complete reversal and its now been utter SHITE since Monday....thats the trouble with the british climate....ZERO consistency.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 04:44 AM   #10
yg60m
Regular User

LOL, that's the reputation of England but i have to say that when i went to England (only once, in London), i had an entire week of sun, and it was in May Very lucky as it seems
Old 08-10-2004, 04:49 AM   #11
Jabba
Regular User

Ahh yes that week in May is famous here....everyone still talks about it...the week when it didn't rain once....its like a legend...or maybe a myth as I just can imagine a week where it didn't rain once.
Jabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 05:09 AM   #12
blah
Regular User

come over here to america, you can have snow in one state, rain in the next, wildfires in the next, and almost anything else inbetween. Any type of weather that you want you can get.
Old 08-10-2004, 05:10 AM   #13
yg60m
Regular User

don't laugh at me, my parents couldn't believe i came back brown from England when they had rain in France
Old 08-10-2004, 05:58 AM   #14
gis
Regular User

LOL typical weather,up north here it was fine and hot as hell for like 5 days straight and at night about 8pm it started raining but it was still crazy hot and i was still walkin around with just a shirt on outside.yesterday and today are different,pissing down and also,u try driving on roads like these goin on for 3 miles

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5803/dansigsp7.jpg
gis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 07:42 AM   #15
topgeartom
Regular User

Originally Posted by gis
LOL typical weather,up north here it was fine and hot as hell for like 5 days straight and at night about 8pm it started raining but it was still crazy hot and i was still walkin around with just a shirt on outside.yesterday and today are different,pissing down and also,u try driving on roads like these goin on for 3 miles

ahh... the joys of road maintainance. Nice to see that no-one is actually working in it - as it should be in Britain