Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 10:40 PM   #1
10000rpmlover
Regular User

Unhappy How come people are not raising red flags over the federal reserve takeover of AIG?

this is just like it happened in the UK back when Wellington fought Napoleon, a private institution being taken over by the most corrupt, evil and lying motherscooters on earth, the federal reserve bankers (JP morgan, chase, Jensen, Rockefeller) a private bank that controls the fate of the US economy and political inclines, this can only be bad

nothing good will come out of this, except more power for the fed reserve and IRS, this could mean that they can now access your money more readily, AIG has lots of holdings in real estate (loans) and lots more in Retirement funds that are managed by AIG... in a sense they could now do a loan recall, just like they did in 1929 and actualy get to own the whole US economy as well as the monetary mint like they do now

WTF why is no one but Lou Dobbs actualy worried?

is the fluoride in the water dumbing people that much?

why are people so oblivious here? come on! wake up, they already tax you illegaly(income tax) and enforce laws that do not exist, why let them steam roll us into being their slaves now also?

I think I will go to another country after the elections, I mean can't let the Liberals win eh?

twin turbo, AWD, AWS, 6spd, drop dead gorgeous, what's not to like? mitsubishi should go back and make these again
10000rpmlover is offline   Reply With Quote