Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > Jokes and Humour

Jokes and Humour Got a joke, funny picture or video to share? Post it here

Old 04-16-2004, 09:51 PM   #1
WRX

Default Stupid Cops

...somebody sent me this he found it on some forum...

I was at the Street races in tampa last week when this red mr-2 comes flying across the bridge at about 140 mph. He comes flyng in, parks next to me, and jumps out of his car and says " IVE BEEN HERE FOR AN HOUR COVER FOR ME MAN" I was like ok whatever. 30 Seconds later 2 cop cars come wailing across the bridge and pull in and see the little red Mr. 2, they hop out and ask whos car it is. The kid steps foward and says its his. "Son, we saw you doung 140 across the bridge a few minutes ago". The kid says " Officer ive been here for 2 hours it wasnt me" The cops start talking to each other and after a minute or so one of them walks up to the car and PUTS HIS HAND ON THE HOOD! He immediatley walks back to the other officers and says "Its cold!" They look at the kid and at the car one more time and say "ok we will let you go this time, but if we see another red toyota (MR-2) speeding we have YOUR liscense plate number. The cops leave and everyone bursts out laughing. I was on the gourd for like 5 minutes laughing so hard! I cant believe they are so car-stupid that they didnt realizes an Mr-2 Engine is in the back of the frickin car!
Old 04-17-2004, 12:51 AM   #2
gigdy
Regular User

Stories like that are really old. Funny but probably not tru
Old 04-17-2004, 02:15 PM   #3
Garretts_turbo
Regular User

i sorta have a hard time believing this one but if its true i guess everyone got off happy. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 04-18-2004, 06:42 AM   #4
Ghostbat
Regular User

This one is a typical urban legend. Nobody has seen it in person. :fadein:
Ghostbat is offline   Reply With Quote