Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > What You Saw Today

What You Saw Today Got a camera or camcorder ?? Why not put it to good use and show us what you have captured with it today !!!

Old 08-12-2004, 08:25 PM   #1
JiggaStyles09
Regular User

Default another terrible wreck from Miami *big pics*

i was down for summer break and my friend had taken some photos of this which had happened a few months ago june i think. im not sure of the details about how the wreck happened but apparently this chevy 3500 truck hit this grand prix at about 55-60 mph.

unfortunately there was one person who was in the backseat who was killed. but the people in the front were ok. very sad indeed but just goes to sho how a simple misjudgement can cause such a terrible accident. neither of the drivers were drunk.

Old 08-12-2004, 08:27 PM   #2
sameerrao
Regular User

Well one of them jumped the light as it is right in the middle of the intersection.

"Tazio Nuvolari - The greatest driver of the past, the present and the future" - Ferdinand Porsche
sameerrao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:54 PM   #3
FordGTGuy

That truck showed some power there is that a ford?
Old 08-12-2004, 09:10 PM   #4
T-Bird
Regular User

that's a Chevy truck and that really sucks why would you post pics of something that involved a lost life?
T-Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 09:22 PM   #5
Stikz
Regular User

holy shit, that car got fucked. Wonder who was at fault.
Stikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:00 PM   #6
JiggaStyles09
Regular User

i didnt mean it to be disrespectful or anything. i didnt think it would be that big of a deal. i mean stuff like this is on the news all the time. i just thought it was unbelieveable how bad the accident was. my apologies if it bothers anyone. delete this post if needed.
Old 08-12-2004, 10:35 PM   #7
Toronto
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
that's a Chevy truck and that really sucks why would you post pics of something that involved a lost life?
Old 08-13-2004, 02:30 AM   #8
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by JiggaStyles09
i didnt mean it to be disrespectful or anything. i didnt think it would be that big of a deal. i mean stuff like this is on the news all the time. i just thought it was unbelieveable how bad the accident was. my apologies if it bothers anyone. delete this post if needed.
I think its ok, as long as we don't see pics of the people who got killed. Someone at RF posted pics of a guy who was in his car after an accident and he wasn't in the best of shape anymore, and that is just wrong and disrespectful I think, and also very sickening to see that.
Old 08-13-2004, 04:13 AM   #9
SilviaEvo
Regular User

and that is just wrong and disrespectful I think, and also very sickening to see that.
i agree its nasty to see dead ppl
Old 08-13-2004, 04:41 AM   #10
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by dingo21
Originally Posted by JiggaStyles09
I think its ok, as long as we don't see pics of the people who got killed. Someone at RF posted pics of a guy who was in his car after an accident and he wasn't in the best of shape anymore, and that is just wrong and disrespectful I think, and also very sickening to see that.
ive never had a problem with death, but that guy, Jerome baker took it too far. He started calling the people who didnt want to see it pussies.
Old 08-13-2004, 09:32 AM   #11
BADMIHAI
Regular User

That sucks for them. I guess the GP had stopped at the light and the truck hit it and pushed it into the intersection.

Further proof of your stupidity. :roll:
BADMIHAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 11:58 AM   #12
bmagni
Regular User

wow thats amazing
bmagni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 03:11 AM   #13
dingo
Regular User

Originally Posted by blah
ive never had a problem with death, but that guy, Jerome baker took it too far. He started calling the people who didnt want to see it pussies.
Yes thats him, I think he might have had a few mental problems because he enjoyed looking at it and making others sick.
Old 08-15-2004, 01:08 AM   #14
Regie
Regular User

Originally Posted by T-Bird
As long as pictures of bodies (either dead or maimed) are not posted, I see nothing wrong with posting images of crashes. After all, it is (IMHO) probably the best way of allowing people to realise how much damage can be done behind the wheel of an automobile.

I'm glad JiggaStyles09 mentioned that a life was lost, better to acknowledge the fact than ignore it.
Regie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2004, 04:27 AM   #15
blah
Regular User

Originally Posted by BADMIHAI
That sucks for them. I guess the GP had stopped at the light and the truck hit it and pushed it into the intersection.

Further proof of your stupidity. :roll:
well that truck did show some power, its barely fucked up, and that GP looks like an accordian.