Go Back   Sports Car Forum - MotorWorld.net > General Discussion > General Chat

General Chat General chat about anything that doesn't fit in another section here

Old 12-17-2003, 11:09 PM   #1
hemi_fan
Regular User

Default Post-High School...

I just watched that 70's show x-mas special. Eric, Hyde, Fes, and kelso all went to Jackie's high-school dance to avoid dressing up as elves in a mall. Anyway... they had all just finished high school and when they came back, all the chicks thought they were the shit. They were the most popular guys there (except fes). Just wondering if this was even remotely true? (aka. college guys at high-school dance... big deal or not?) Just curious. lol

1990 Ford Mustang GT
Factory Rated: 225hp, 300lbs tq
http://www.cardomain.com/profile/hemi_fan
hemi_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 11:13 PM   #2
stracing
Regular User

that never happened here. never seen uni students rock up to our formal (we don't call it high school dance)
stracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2003, 11:20 PM   #3
Vansquish
Regular User

Yeah, it kind of works that way...my gf is a year younger than me, so it was a big deal to her friends that I came back to dance with her.

my Hindibonics-speaking Indian roommate--"Dawgs, do you have any idea how much bacteria that would take?"
Vansquish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 04:01 PM   #4
maalox
Regular User

College guys dating high school girls is kinda weird (although I can understand if you're in first year and your gf's in like final year or something. There's always a bit of mystique about you coz you're older (at least in my experience) but I think it's pretty much the same--if you're confident and not butt-ugly the girls'll like ya .
maalox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 05:30 PM   #5
godspeed06
Regular User

guys from highschool come back and visit our school all the time and go to football games and shit, but they don't go to our dances.
godspeed06 is offline   Reply With Quote